FIFA 11 Xbox 360 FM-Base noob Tournament

Probably worth sending a PM on here as well mate.

sent neallJ a PM and added him on xbox live but so far nothing free to play from 8:30

Gates, should be able to play tomorrow or wednesday, was busy tonight.

Ill play. I am gonna buy my 360 tommorow but i know how to play Fifa dont worry xD. Btw , they give a free month of LIVE right :p?

Ill play. I am gonna buy my 360 tommorow but i know how to play Fifa dont worry xD. Btw , they give a free month of LIVE right :p?

Not sure about the free live mate, I'm an xbox original old boy :p Seven years, still going strong!

The tournament itself is actually full, but of course there are people in the tournament who will just play some games with you for fun I'm sure.

And I'm sure it won't be long before the next tournament, personally I'm loving this one, can't wait to arrange a bigger one.

Me and Carlroos arranged to play today at midday, but i missed it.I'm free anytime from now.

---------- Post added at 05:00 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:58 PM ----------

Carlroos (swedishinteresta) doesnt seem to be on xbl much, i'll contact him now and see if we can arrange our game.

The one time he was online i sent him an invite and he had to go to work.

Me and Carlroos arranged to play today at midday, but i missed it.I'm free anytime from now.

---------- Post added at 05:00 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:58 PM ----------

Carlroos (swedishinteresta) doesnt seem to be on xbl much, i'll contact him now and see if we can arrange our game.

The one time he was online i sent him an invite and he had to go to work.

I still ahven't heard anything from Swedish. He hasn't been on XBl in the past 24 hours either.

I'm available tonight until 9PM (GMT) or something.

can't play tonight guys sorry internet's down doing this from my phone

The Fonzarello - CSKA Moscow (Russia)
steverv - Schalke 04 (Germany)
Varkabond - Man Utd (England)

I am free most weekday evenings to play, let me know when your available for the match

steverv

Well it's wednesday and there's loads of games unplayed. Everybody add me on XBL, and I'm just gonna say all group games have to be played tomorrow. If somebody is on most of the day, and the person they need to play never pops up, the person who was around will win the game 3-0.

If nobody is around, it will end level. Tomorrow is the last day I will stretch to. If we're still unplayed, I will simply look at who made the most effort to play, and put them through to the KO stages. If people had no intention of playing, there was no point in signing up.

Well it's wednesday and there's loads of games unplayed. Everybody add me on XBL, and I'm just gonna say all group games have to be played tomorrow. If somebody is on most of the day, and the person they need to play never pops up, the person who was around will win the game 3-0.

If nobody is around, it will end level. Tomorrow is the last day I will stretch to. If we're still unplayed, I will simply look at who made the most effort to play, and put them through to the KO stages. If people had no intention of playing, there was no point in signing up.

SwedishInterista (Carlroos is his xbl) did make the first approach to me, he asked when we could play, i replied now if you want and invited him. He replied saying he had to go to work and we should arrange to play the following day (yesterday) at midday. i missed this time slot.

Ever since then i've been on xbl pretty much the entire time, he hasnt been on once, ive sent him a couple of visitor messages on fm base with no response either. I'm always on base and it's very easy to get hold of me.