FIFA 12 Ultimate Team Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 233K
Got a 81 Vucinic for 1000 coins and 78 Sulley Muntari for 350 coins. Good deals?

having just got the game i can tell you that ultimate team looks amazing on console,
cant wait for october 1st for my 4 free gold packs! :)

Anyone found any nice kits in prep for tomorrow :D

Hereford home kit in a mini bronze pack ;) haa

Bought M'villa yesterday, going to go with a french team I think. Want Moussa Sissoko but hes only rated 77 and going for high prices :(

Anybody got Trelleborgs FF kit? Is it the same as last season? The red/blue faded in to white? I loved that kit!!

Hereford home kit in a mini bronze pack ;) haa

Bought M'villa yesterday, going to go with a french team I think. Want Moussa Sissoko but hes only rated 77 and going for high prices :(

I have so much jealousy atm mate, They're not in the game benny :(

I have so much jealousy atm mate, They're not in the game benny :(

Thought you might, I also got Messi, Ronaldo and Ibrahimovic in a mini gold pack, they should look lovely in the Bulls white top ;0

Cant decide between a Uraguay team or a French one. Also a Dutch team is really tempting!!

Thought you might, I also got Messi, Ronaldo and Ibrahimovic in a mini gold pack, they should look lovely in the Bulls white top ;0

Cant decide between a Uraguay team or a French one. Also a Dutch team is really tempting!!

I absolutely loved my Ligue 1/French team, Sissoko was a beast, Briand was a beast and Gourcuff and Ben Arfa had the skills to pay the.....MORTGAGE!

Anyway, my kits are MK Dons and a kit from a team called Lodz which looks awesome :D

Building a very nice French team, looking for a French GK for best chemistry, and then a French ST.

fxTUI.png

I have Bournemouth logo, Cruzeiro home kit, and Crewe away kit.

Not sure what formation to use. Fancy one with 3 defenders for some reason!!

Obv i got the game on tuesday and ive put some money into it, not too much YET though.

Mandanda (84)
Baines (80)
Carvalho (84)
Barzagli (79)
Walker (76 with 93 pace)
Wilshere (82)
Keita (80)
Honda (81)
Gourcuff (81)
Soldado (82)
Kerzhakov (82)

Manager: Laurent Blanc, 4-3-1-2

I have numerous players who cant make my starting line up

Joe Hart
David De gea
Edin Dzeko
Luis Fabiano
Oscar Cardozo
Demba Ba
Ever Banega
Darren Bent
Gorka Iraizoz
Thierry Henry
Rio Mavuba

Holy Fudge Joe, that is a decent lot of players this early on.

Btw new money-making method, search for Gold Prem players for 450 coins, buy anyone with a decent amount of pace or has 76+ rating, just not Tuncay and you can make some decent profit. :) I saw someone who found an IF Modric for 250 coins using this method

Holy Fudge Joe, that is a decent lot of players this early on.

Btw new money-making method, search for Gold Prem players for 450 coins, buy anyone with a decent amount of pace or has 76+ rating, just not Tuncay and you can make some decent profit. :) I saw someone who found an IF Modric for 250 coins using this method

isn't that the same method everyone has been using since like, ever?

Back