FIFA 12 Ultimate Team Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 231K
Decided the 1st team I will be working on is going to be French. Although this may change once I open my 1st 4 'free' packs on friday :)

Decided the 1st team I will be working on is going to be French. Although this may change once I open my 1st 4 'free' packs on friday :)

I've spent around 15k on 3 players on for my Prem team :p

Berbatov, Wilshere, Ben Arfa and now Adam. Have you started yours?

Nope, only done my bronze and silver teams, waiting till Friday to see who I get in my packs.

How the **** have you got coins to spend? I got 100 :S

Whate Bronze have ya done? I wanna do a league 1 team :)

Manset and Akinfenwa upfront :wub: Fletcher and Walton in the centre. Can't remember the rest but it's mostly league 2 apart from Manset :)

How the **** have you got coins to spend? I got 100 :S

Quick sell or trade/sell all your gold cards and then buy players you actually want? You get 300 coins atleast per gold player, so if you have 10 of them, there, that's 3k. :)

Got around £30k now, gonna get some Microsoft Points and the 4 free packs friday then get to work on my Serie A/Brazil squad :p

Deciding between Russia and Ligue 1.

Did Russia, Portugal and BBVA on 11.

Just spent all my coins on a 3rd team, so now I have no coins, no players in the trade pile. So for now I'll have to wait till the 30th for coins :(

To anyone with the ultimate edition, do we get the free packs the day the game comes out or on a certain day of each month?

To anyone with the ultimate edition, do we get the free packs the day the game comes out or on a certain day of each month?

No idea, I hope we get them the 1st of each month tbh. So probably (hopefully) Saturday or before.

No idea, I hope we get them the 1st of each month tbh. So probably (hopefully) Saturday or before.

I hope we can choose when we can open them, that way I could open them on wednesdays when the new totw players come out. Either way I'll inevitably get a load of ***** every time anyway so it won't make a difference.

Got a decent team.. Apart from my suckish midfield.

How the **** do you make coins on this thing? :S