FIFA 12 Ultimate Team Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 232K
Made 10k yesterday, hopefully can make a bit more than 10 today :D

Any tips babes? First time on UT, just sold a player for a few hundred profit but not looked into selling much yet :p

Yeah sure, how much have you got atm? :)

About 850 I think, got bids pending on Vermalen, Kompany and Vertongen though!! (making a belgian/dutch team lol)

Will probably fail with those bids and have about 1300ish later today

Edit, will have just under 2000 by the end of the day when those bids fail ;)

Last edited:
I just bought a gold pack with the 5k I made and regretting it already :(

About 850 I think, got bids pending on Vermalen, Kompany and Vertongen though!! (making a belgian/dutch team lol)

Will probably fail with those bids and have about 1300ish later today

Ok, I loved my Dutch team (Elia :wub:) so should be fun :)

You could buy loads of Gold Contracts for 200-250 and then sell them on tomorrow for 500 when more people are using the game. Then you could keep searching for Gold 76+ Prem players for 450, takes a while but you will find some players worth 1000+. And there is the Bronze pack method, where you buy a pack and sell the contents (Fitness, Contracts, Healing etc). The first two I reccomend :). Might make a Money making guide soon as well :).

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

I just bought a gold pack with the 5k I made and regretting it already :(

I wouldn't bother mate, if you gonna buy packs, use Microsoft Points :).

Ok, I loved my Dutch team (Elia :wub:) so should be fun :)

You could buy loads of Gold Contracts for 200-250 and then sell them on tomorrow for 500 when more people are using the game. Then you could keep searching for Gold 76+ Prem players for 450, takes a while but you will find some players worth 1000+. And there is the Bronze pack method, where you buy a pack and sell the contents (Fitness, Contracts, Healing etc). The first two I reccomend :). Might make a Money making guide soon as well :).

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

I wouldn't bother mate, if you gonna buy packs, use Microsoft Points :).

I currently have a gold 75 Sidwell and 75 Neville, what you think I could get for them?

Also, how long should I set the time on? 3 hours I have been using so far. (only put one up, had 2 Lens and bought one for 650 and sold for 900)

I currently have a gold 75 Sidwell and 75 Neville, what you think I could get for them?

Also, how long should I set the time on? 3 hours I have been using so far. (only put one up, had 2 Lens and bought one for 650 and sold for 900)

Keep doin that and you'll have some decent funds. I tend to put on for 1 hour and if it doesn't sell, 3 hours. Sidwell could get you 750 and Neville and 650 :)

---------- Post added at 10:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

Just got Kranjcar and Sandro for 450, nice little profit their :)

Cheers mate, ive set starting at 500 for 3 hours anyway for sidwell, might pop Nev on soon. Just won 3 gold packs 2 for 200 one for 250 so hopefully your tip will work :)

When you said look for 450c prem players, did you mean Buy it now or normal auction price?

Cheers mate, ive set starting at 500 for 3 hours anyway for sidwell, might pop Nev on soon. Just won 3 gold packs 2 for 200 one for 250 so hopefully your tip will work :)

When you said look for 450c prem players, did you mean Buy it now or normal auction price?

Buy it now, there is some idiot called Lads FC who is putting up 78 rated players for 450 which gets profit every time, of course I don't mind tho :p And yeah it will work :)

Buy it now, there is some idiot called Lads FC who is putting up 78 rated players for 450 which gets profit every time, of course I don't mind tho :p And yeah it will work :)

Lol, I just bought Duff 78 rated for 450, not on a BIN though :p. Will I make a profit?

Yeah a nice 400 profit coming you way mate ;)

Really that much? was thinking 50-100 max lol.

Any particular time of day best for putting items up? Sorry for all the questions, just actually want to try and get into UT this year!

Really that much? was thinking 50-100 max lol.

Any particular time of day best for putting items up? Sorry for all the questions, just actually want to try and get into UT this year!

No problem, Midnight till around 4ish is gonna be really popular today cos everyone will be getting onto UT for the first time, so midight if you can wait that long :) 400 max, huge price inflation recently lol