FIFA 12 Ultimate Team Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 232K
There appears to be a girl on your LM spot! What the **** is she doing!?

And RM as well XD

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

Just missed out on Bosingwa for 200 coins :(

The scrolling on the Web App is bugging the **** out of me! I WANT TO SCROLL THE PAGE, NOT THE SATISTICS!!

Love it.

scaled.php

Really pleased just got Dani Alves (4-3-2-1) and Zhirkov in a pack just there :D, how much u guys think i'll shift them for?

Last edited:
Can't get on the xbox version, can't get on the web app.

**** you EA.

Can't get on the xbox version, can't get on the web app.

**** you EA.

App was same for me yesterday mate! kept locking me out while bidding, lost 3 players in the last 20 odd seconds. ******* jokers.

Got Dani Alves in a gold pack, put him up for trade and theres a current bid at 60k with 20mins to go, god i'm happy lol :)

He sold for 61k, currently got 77k anyone suggest a team to do?

Last edited:
Awesome mate, how much did it cost?
60k on ps3. Also have about £20 on my account so I can make that money back with packs =)

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

Got Dani Alves in a gold pack, put him up for trade and theres a current bid at 60k with 20mins to go, god i'm happy lol :)

He sold for 61k, currently got 77k anyone suggest a team to do?
Xbox or ps3?

60k on ps3. Also have about £20 on my account so I can make that money back with packs =)

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

Xbox or ps3?

Ps3 mate, suggestions?

My team is;

GK: Rafael
RB: Beck
CB: Godin
CB: Papadopoulos
LB: Maxwell
RM: Pablo Hernandez
CM: Rodwell
CM: Diaby
LM: Varela
CAM: D'Allessandro
ST: Liedson

After asking EA about the UT problems I, and many other people, have been having, I finally get.. this.

View attachment 196845

Helpful.. or not. Either way, at least they have finally responded. Although, alot of people seem to be able to use UT fine, so it might be a very limited few who can't access it. Need it fixed though.

My team is;

GK: Rafael
RB: Beck
CB: Godin
CB: Papadopoulos
LB: Maxwell
RM: Pablo Hernandez
CM: Rodwell
CM: Diaby
LM: Varela
CAM: D'Allessandro
ST: Liedson
D'Alessandro and Varela are great players!

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

After asking EA about the UT problems I, and many other people, have been having, I finally get.. this.

View attachment 196845

Helpful.. or not. Either way, at least they have finally responded. Although, alot of people seem to be able to use UT fine, so it might be a very limited few who can't access it. Need it fixed though.
Dw I'm sure it will work soon. Their servers are on high pressure now surely since the game just came out.