FIFA 12 Ultimate Team Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 230K
aww i see i thought you got two free gold packs if you were a returning user :p

85 Pedro FTW.

Thats all. Oh and Welbeck, Munian and some other golds :D

Sigh, apparently servers are down.. again.

Has anyone else noticed the leaderboards.. apparently people have match coins, has the cheating started already?

Got a pile of ****. Oh, and Joe Cole!

So two piles of ****.

i got a 84 dzeko and 82 park but thats about it :/

For anyone who's getting random code stuff in the web app, change your language to US, if that doesn't work then try Australian or European English

Wait, im new to this ultimate team thing online, so if i start it online like some of you have done and get daily packs, can i use my team on fifa 12 UT?, or is just a online feature? i probs sound stupid, but never knew of UT online like this.

I didnt get anyone even decent, but i like playing with bronze players anyway so I'm not that fussed.

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

Wait, im new to this ultimate team thing online, so if i start it online like some of you have done and get daily packs, can i use my team on fifa 12 UT?, or is just a online feature? i probs sound stupid, but never knew of UT online like this.

You can sign in online and the players you get on there you can play with on the game. If you've never played ultimate team before you will only get a bronze starter pack. The gold packs are for returning players.

You can sign in online and the players you get on there you can play with on the game. If you've never played ultimate team before you will only get a bronze starter pack. The gold packs are for returning players.[/QUOTE]

Oh ok thanks mate, can someone send me a link to the homepage of it so i can set it up, i had fifa UT on fifa 11 but not web team, so did i get gold packs or still bronze pack?

If you have played UT before on the console you can get two free gold packs.

got Danny (84), DJ Campbell, John Arne Riise and just bought Carlos Cuellar for 300 coins buy now