FIFA 12 Ultimate Team Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 230K
lol if the TOTW cards are out, mite have been best waitin till then.
having read alot of forums n stuff, it really seems that unless you purchase packs with MS points, you'd be extremly lucky to get any decent players that'll give u a good profit, just wot ive read tho

Either Im super **** at trading, or there are some mega skilled buyers....or a bunch of lucky *****.....or people who use real money for MS points.

Wish I had some luck :(

Either Im super **** at trading, or there are some mega skilled buyers....or a bunch of lucky *****.....or people who use real money for MS points.

Wish I had some luck :(

keep with it, you'll get some bargains

Darrenmcc. Any players you want cos I have 50 some that can be available over the next few days :)

an IF messi for 1k? just kidden, not really building a team tbh, just lon the lookout for some bargainst to get aload of coins, then i'll have a look at making a team. the bronze team ive got is enough to win the 750coins bronze tournament, and ive got 15% on contracts, so just buy shiny gold contracts for 250k and apply them to the bronze, gets about 30 games a player

u on xbox?

Yeah, I'm on Xbox, if you ever need a trade or a player, I'm available :)

an IF messi for 1k? just kidden, not really building a team tbh, just lon the lookout for some bargainst to get aload of coins, then i'll have a look at making a team. the bronze team ive got is enough to win the 750coins bronze tournament, and ive got 15% on contracts, so just buy shiny gold contracts for 250k and apply them to the bronze, gets about 30 games a player

u on xbox?

You mean coins surely? lol

If not im smacking my shiney contracts on the second I get home if i can get 250k!!!

Yeah, I'm on Xbox, if you ever need a trade or a player, I'm available :)

nice one, thanks!
was thinkin of building a celtic side, but then i thought be kinda pointless :(

just got an Arshavin im waitin to sell, 7200 or 7500 BIN, 15mins left

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

You mean coins surely? lol

If not im smacking my shiney contracts on the second I get home if i can get 250k!!!

lol my bad :") meant 250BIN lol wish i had 250k

Finally got onto the web app. Need some tactics or free money for ps3

Just got a rare 82 Montillo for 650. Willing to sell as alwaaaaaaaays. :)

any ideas on what i should sell valbuena for its a rare card also added a contract to him hes now got 35 got him in a pack but havnt used him yet

nice one, thanks!
was thinkin of building a celtic side, but then i thought be kinda pointless :(

just got an Arshavin im waitin to sell, 7200 or 7500 BIN, 15mins left

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

lol my bad :") meant 250BIN lol wish i had 250k

Arshavin still available ?

Arshavin still available ?

nah bud, sold him after i put that post up, unless someone here bought it

just sold Shane long for 2.5k, only bought him for 1k

some good deals goin at the moment. if i get another arshavin, i'll let u know if u want

Feel like such a muppet. Deleted my Club after raging to some guy who was complete **** when playing me. Not raged that bad in a long time but with tramp goals and passing the ball around his defence I got quite annoyed. Starting from scratch may not be a bad idea as I had got a bit bored with the Bundesliga team I was making, ended up almost a full Dortmund side

EASPORTSFIFA EA SPORTS FIFA

FUT Web App: it will be closely restricted this week as we continue to protect console.

That will be why I can't get into the store on Xbox :( Got a Rare Riquelme(80) if anyone is interested...

Feel like such a muppet. Deleted my Club after raging to some guy who was complete **** when playing me. Not raged that bad in a long time but with tramp goals and passing the ball around his defence I got quite annoyed. Starting from scratch may not be a bad idea as I had got a bit bored with the Bundesliga team I was making, ended up almost a full Dortmund side

You should say when you are about to quit, then you can send us some of your old players ;)