FIFA 12 Ultimate Team Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 231K
Well I'm getting online now so you'll be hearing from my bargains shortly ;) :wub:

If ya wanna buy any of my players you can have em babeee :wub: BTW, do you have any Ligue 1 players you'd be willing to trade for Defoe and Kolarov?

Really like the silver team i've created, probably the most fun I've had on any FUT.

GK - Lindegaard
RB - Mears
CB - Ferdinand/Williams
CB - Bramble
LB - Olsson
CM - Delph
CM - Cleverley
CM - Bannan
RW - Dyer
ST - Jerome
LW - Sinclair

Don't really need a striker... any left midfielders? I'll give you Defoe + Cassano for Hazard + Pedretti?

Don't have Hazard, cos I play 4-2-2-2, how about Gourcuff?

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

Really like the silver team i've created, probably the most fun I've had on any FUT.

GK - Lindegaard
RB - Mears
CB - Ferdinand/Williams
CB - Bramble
LB - Olsson
CM - Delph
CM - Cleverley
CM - Bannan
RW - Dyer
ST - Jerome
LW - Sinclair

Awesome, bet it cost a bit tho

Finally on the ******* Web App lol , 300k and dont know what team to do :'( (because everyone is overpriced)

Finally on the ******* Web App lol , 300k and dont know what team to do :'( (because everyone is overpriced)

Give me some money? I currently have 31 coins :\ Got about 50 players lined up for Auction though :)

Yeah, no joke, I have 54 players I'm willing to sell/trade or want to sell/trade. The joy of having no money :\

Look out for Lampard or Neymar, their prices will be dropping soon because they have in form cards coming out at 6. People will be offloading them for cheap(er)

hmmm now i dunno wot to do, should have about 35k....do i buy a few packs for the offchance of an IF card, or keep doing wot im doing...or maybe, buy one pack and keep the rest of my money...just incase.

decisions decisions :(

hmmm now i dunno wot to do, should have about 35k....do i buy a few packs for the offchance of an IF card, or keep doing wot im doing...or maybe, buy one pack and keep the rest of my money...just incase.

decisions decisions :(

Buy some of my players? What teams are you building? Or do you want anyone specific?

not really building a team tbh. i was at first, then i gave up, sold all my players, and bought a cheap *** bronze team, got bored, then went on the market and thats been that.

just found that playing against people online, they mostly had paced players, so was looking about to see what league had the quickest players, but couldnt find any info :( just the quickest players, but thats not good for chemistry

I've just wasted 40k on packs, honestly don't know why I didn't wait.. Haha, I'll have to wait until next week now xD