FIFA 12 Ultimate Team Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 230K
**** YEAAAAAAAAAAAH. Just got a Christian Eriksen for 500 coins :D

---------- Post added at 12:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 AM ----------

And sold Capello for 950 coins at the same time!!!

**** YEAAAAAAAAAAAH. Just got a Christian Eriksen for 500 coins :D

---------- Post added at 12:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 AM ----------

And sold Capello for 950 coins at the same time!!!

You're getting good at this ;)

Was so lucky to find that Eriksen, found him with 40 seconds left and no bids on him :) Am willing to sell for about 2k if anyone wants him :)

Awww poor Sam. I'm on my Xbox anyways.

Got a Toulalan for 500. Got a Aly Cissohko for 1.5k. Overpaid but he's a must have for my team!

---------- Post added at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

Got Milito for 650 :D

Awww poor Sam. I'm on my Xbox anyways.

Got a Toulalan for 500. Got a Aly Cissohko for 1.5k. Overpaid but he's a must have for my team!

---------- Post added at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

Got Milito for 650 :D

Some nice bargains there :)

I got outbid on a Phil Jones for 550 though because I was bidding on Milito at the last second :(

---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 AM ----------

Got Maurico Isla for 500 coins. Got a rare Wiedenfeller for 750. Got Matias Fernandez for 400. Another Eriksen for 500. Rare Cassano for 2k. Zhirkov for 350. Rare Joaquin for 1.2k. And an Izmailov for 500. Had a ripper of a night so far.

Cissokho is probably my best player, even though I have Hazard, Pastore, Lopez, etc. I paid about 3,000 for him.

Im pre much willing to sell any of the players I just mentioned above. Weidenfeller for above 1k. Matias Fernandez for about 750, maybe more. Isla for 1k. Eriksen for 1k+ Cassano for 3k+ Zhirkov for 750+. Joaquin for 1.5k +. Izmailov for 750+

just thought i'd stick some buys up ive managed to get,. considering 4 days ago, i was strugglin with this and didnt know wot was a good deal.

first, Afellay with 35 contracts, bought for 3k, sold for 5k BIN
second, bought a fair few 4-2-2-2 formations for 2k BIN, sold for 5k BIN
and thirdly, just now i bought Lennon for 9k BIN, stuck him back up with 13k and 18k BIN, sold after about 20 seconds :)

now have 30k after 2 days trading :)

Cissokho is probably my best player, even though I have Hazard, Pastore, Lopez, etc. I paid about 3,000 for him.

Glad to hear that cos I bought him yesterday cos of that FULL ON BLACK MAN PACE!

just thought i'd stick some buys up ive managed to get,. considering 4 days ago, i was strugglin with this and didnt know wot was a good deal.

and thirdly, just now i bought Lennon for 9k BIN, stuck him back up with 13k and 18k BIN, sold after about 20 seconds :)

I've just seen someone post about that on the EA forums! Hahaha

Glad to hear that cos I bought him yesterday cos of that FULL ON BLACK MAN PACE!

How much you buy for? I got him for 1.5k whatever I said before. NOT SELLLLLING AT ALLLLLL :wub:

Nice one, anything over 1k profit is awesome :)

I've had Aaron Ramsey for 200 and sold for 2k, Dejan Stankovic for 400 coins and sold for 1.8k and De Gea for 1k and sold for 5k :)

lol what does it say?
im not UT expert by any means, only been playing it the past few days, jsut done alot of readin into wot players are worth, missed a pirlo for 1k BIN the other nite :(

How much you buy for? I got him for 1.5k whatever I said before. NOT SELLLLLING AT ALLLLLL :wub:

Exactly the same as you, cheapest I could find :)

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

lol what does it say?
im not UT expert by any means, only been playing it the past few days, jsut done alot of readin into wot players are worth, missed a pirlo for 1k BIN the other nite :(

It's so irritating when that happens, I missed Bosingwa for 200 coins the other day, I was pppiiiiissseeed

Exactly the same as you, cheapest I could find :)

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

It's so irritating when that happens, I missed Bosingwa for 200 coins the other day, I was pppiiiiissseeed

yeah i was gutted, was the first REAL deal i would have got :(

i missed out on ayew for 300 coins by what must have been less then a second.

Just got a RARE Del Piero for 700 coins. Willing to sell for 1.5k +. My night keeps on getting better and better!