FIFA 12 Ultimate Team Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 233K
Can anyone help me please?, should i buy Dzeko and Suarez to be my front 2, or buy Van Persie?

I did plan on playing UT this year, but there happens to be a error with the EA Server which after each UT match you get a message saying "You've lost connection with the EA Server" and you get a loss for it, and you don't get any coins from the match. So due to that my UT Record is 1-1-20, despite me being in the lead/won 17/18 of the 20 losses.

Anyway, I've given up and given a few of my best players to JDY, I'm selling the rest.

If I do come back to it, I'll just create a ****** Bronze team.

EA, you suck.

I did plan on playing UT this year, but there happens to be a error with the EA Server which after each UT match you get a message saying "You've lost connection with the EA Server" and you get a loss for it, and you don't get any coins from the match. So due to that my UT Record is 1-1-20, despite me being in the lead/won 17/18 of the 20 losses.

Anyway, I've given up and given a few of my best players to JDY, I'm selling the rest.

EA, you suck.

Give me some good players/coins please <3

EA, you suck.

Can you give some players please ?

XD look at all the leeches.....

Honestly, never seen that bug, but it is unfortunate, as UT is the best part of FIFA IMO

XD look at all the leeches.....

Honestly, never seen that bug, but it is unfortunate, as UT is the best part of FIFA IMO

Apparently, it's mostly on PS3, and around 60% of PS3 UT users have got it.

Which advice?

I said i was with difficulties selling players and you adviced me to: search 350 for a Prem Gold Player above 76 or 200 for a shiny bronze player, you will find many noobs who put players up for cheap prices and you can normally make 200-500 profit o them depending on the player. The bronze pack method still works too, buy a pack and sell the contents, you can normally make 200 profit a pack. Then finally you can find bargains by buying gold contracts for 200 and selling for 300
smile.gif

How much are you putting them on for? Working for me :)

Some of them i'm putting with a BIN of 1500 to 2500 but only the gold ones and the shiny silvers. The bronzes are below 1k.

A tip that I've picked up is find gold players with a start price of 150, preferably of a popular league i.e. Liga do Brasil or the Barclays PL. Find players that you think are of worth and track them until the time runs out (you won't find any less time than 15 minutes). If the price goes over what you think that player is worth for trading then leave it. Just wait it out and hopefully there aren't too many bidders. From there stick in 2 bids, it will make any other people think that more than one person is bidding and they may not bother with bidding. The player is yours and then sell him on for a general market value price

Some of them i'm putting with a BIN of 1500 to 2500 but only the gold ones and the shiny silvers. The bronzes are below 1k.

500 BIN for Bronzes and if I were you give up on Golds cos they're not seeking properly :S

Back