• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 231K
for sale:
Valencia 11500 or 15k BIN
Walcott 20k or 23K BIN
Sanchez 32k or 38k BIN

tempted to hold on to the 3 of them, would be a decent start to a pacey gold team but want more coins first lol

Anyone interested in Diego Milito, Diego Buonanotte, Lass Diarra, Otamendi, Lee Chung Young and Matias Silvestre?

for sale:
Valencia 11500 or 15k BIN
Walcott 20k or 23K BIN
Sanchez 32k or 38k BIN

tempted to hold on to the 3 of them, would be a decent start to a pacey gold team but want more coins first lol

Those prices would have been fine last weekend, but they are too high now. Valencia's are going for sub-10 grand now... Walcotts are in the 15-18k range, depending on formation...

Those prices would have been fine last weekend, but they are too high now. Valencia's are going for sub-10 grand now... Walcotts are in the 15-18k range, depending on formation...

walcott has 28 contracts 3-4-1-2
valencia has 7 5-2-2-1

im sittin with 90k and been buyin and sellin these players all week :)

walcott has 28 contracts 3-4-1-2
valencia has 7 5-2-2-1

im sittin with 90k and been buyin and sellin these players all week :)

Fair do's, but has anyone else noticed prices already starting to come down this week?

How much?

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

Are you ps3? If you are, how much for Benzema and Jovetic?

Benzema - 30k
Jovetic - 1.5k

noticed etheringtons price has came down, no price settlement for De Gea or Adebayor yet, they seem to have quite a difference in what people are sellin them for. i managed to get De Gea for 4k, sold him again for 8k. but ive seen him up today for upto 14-15k :s markets goin funny. oh, and Dzeko, there's one of him up for 28k, average for him is about 12k!

noticed etheringtons price has came down, no price settlement for De Gea or Adebayor yet, they seem to have quite a difference in what people are sellin them for. i managed to get De Gea for 4k, sold him again for 8k. but ive seen him up today for upto 14-15k :s markets goin funny. oh, and Dzeko, there's one of him up for 28k, average for him is about 12k!

Prices are only going to decrease (on average) from here on in, for the rest of the year, IMO.

I'm PS3.
I may settle for a little less for Benzema, maybe 27k. But Jovetic for £1.5k.

Do you accept players? Because i have many gold players but not managed to sold them.

It's the first time that i bought fifa for ps3, can someone tell me what is the web app?