FIFA 12 Ultimate Team Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 231K
Anyone want a Shiny Wallyson? 91 pace, 5 star skill, 76 overall.

5k BIN

the market's gone crazy, i could make a premier league gold squad for less then a shiny bronze squad :O

the market's gone crazy, i could make a premier league gold squad for less then a shiny bronze squad :O

Lol i know, Ganso and Pastore two of the best attacking midfield talents in the world (83 rated on fifa) go for around 1-2k.. I guess it isn't like FM

Lol i know, Ganso and Pastore two of the best attacking midfield talents in the world (83 rated on fifa) go for around 1-2k.. I guess it isn't like FM

i've just spotted an english lm with formation 4-1-2-1-2 with a 3k bid on him despite the fact he's a 62 rated brentford shiny bronze. if i tried i could probably build half a gold premier league starting 11 for that alone.

Yeah, I got a Shiny Thomas Muller for 2300, along with a Leandro Damiao(Shiny) - 1k, Fernandinho, Sao Paolo(Shiny) - 1k

I bought a macclesfield player for like 2k iirc. And Mcginn from brentford.

Bronze teams pwn!

Kagawa, Carroll, Kuyt, Vucinic, Park (From Arsenal) & Vermaelen

I have all these for sale at the moment, if you're interested in any, just let me know. I'm on PS3 too.

I have 5 players that I am going to put on sale How much do you think I would get for them? They are: 77 Jovanovic, 77 Enyeama, 76 Rodwell, 76 De Ceglie and a 75 Kuszczak.

All golds. I'm on PS3

I reckon for Jovanovic you could get 500-1k. Same with Enyeama. Rodwell I reckon could go for up to 4/5k. De Ceglie like 750. Kusczak like 500. Not really sure though. More well know players go for a lot more than unknowns, so Rodwell will be a good sell :)

Kagawa, Carroll, Kuyt, Vucinic, Park (From Arsenal) & Vermaelen

I have all these for sale at the moment, if you're interested in any, just let me know. I'm on PS3 too.

If you put them on thru the web app, Xbox can get them off you too. Kagawa and Vucinic may be two I am interested in....how much you talking?

I have 5 players that I am going to put on sale How much do you think I would get for them? They are: 77 Jovanovic, 77 Enyeama, 76 Rodwell, 76 De Ceglie and a 75 Kuszczak.

All golds. I'm on PS3

Jovanovic - up to 1k
Enyeama - 800
Rodwell - up to 2k
De Ceglie - up to 800
Kuszczak - 700

I found some new really effective money making tips but I don't wanna post cos loads of people doin it might ruin the method, so PM me if you wanna know them :)

Anyone want to buy some gold contracts from me on xbox? 300 coins each.

Markets crashed due to this glitch, hopefully it gets sorted..

Omg just saw bosingwa and higuain both with 200 buy now! People beat me to them :(

If you put them on thru the web app, Xbox can get them off you too. Kagawa and Vucinic may be two I am interested in....how much you talking?

Kagawa - 4k
Vucinic - Has sold, sadly

Kagawa - 4k
Vucinic - Has sold, sadly
4k for Kagawa? You're joking. I can't see him shifting for more than 2k atm. My Kagawa that I'm trying to get rid off I bought for 1k and I still can't shift for a profit