FIFA 12 Ultimate Team Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 231K
In a little rut of dropping goals, losing by 1. Defence is fine though, Metzelder and Vorsah are playing well

I went on a run of three clean sheets on World Class, was so proud. Then I lost 4-1! :L Haha, was good while it lasted. My current penalty record is saved 3 let in 1 :) Ochoa <3

Does anyone know which bronze player has the most pace? I just got a right back with 93 pace on the card. In-game he has 94 acceleration and 95 sprint speed.

Last edited:
Does anyone know which bronze player has the most pace? I just got a right back with 93 pace on the card. In-game he has 95 acceleration and 96 sprint speed.

There are a few MLS players with 90 something pace, not sure if they are higher tho

Does anyone know which bronze player has the most pace? I just got a right back with 93 pace on the card. In-game he has 94 acceleration and 95 sprint speed.

93 pace is the most for a bronze card, and there's more then one with that. overall there are 3 players with the highest pace, 96, of which only one is gold and the other 2 are silver.

93 pace is the most for a bronze card, and there's more then one with that. overall there are 3 players with the highest pace, 96, of which only one is gold and the other 2 are silver.
I saw a bronze Striker which had 93 pace also but I didn't know how to check his in-game pace. Unfortuantly he was going for around 10k, the lowest for my mine I've seen is 5k :(

I went on a run of three clean sheets on World Class, was so proud. Then I lost 4-1! :L Haha, was good while it lasted. My current penalty record is saved 3 let in 1 :) Ochoa <3
Dont want to make you really jealous, But i got the TOTW ochoa in a pack! sold him for 9.1k :)

For Sale - start price/BIN shiny are bold

Michel Bastos(Lyon LM) - 2k/10k
Malafeev(Zenit GK) - 400/1k
Biglia(Anderlecht DM) - 300/500
Costa(Valencia AM) - 400/700
L. Silvestre(Palermo CB) - 300/500
Artur Moraes(Benfica GK) - 250/400
Guinazu(Internacional DM) - 200/400
Rafinha(Coritiba RM) - 650/1k - 85 pace
Riquelme(Boca AM) - 400/1k
Prica(Rosenborg ST) - 200/450
Hengbart(Auxerre FB) - 300/600
Boruc(Fiorentina GK) - 400/700
Rodnei(Kaiserslautern CB) - 200/500

Hopefully will gather between 10k and 15k of coins

What squad should i go for ? I have 176,382 coins and Hazard currently in my squad ?