FIFA 12 Ultimate Team Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 231K
What squad should i go for ? I have 176,382 coins and Hazard currently in my squad ?

They're you coins, create whatever team you like.

But if you want to use Hazard in your team, Belgium Gold team? (Might be a little hard)
Or just created a team of young Gold players?

guys I need to know how much Nuri Sahin sell for? and whats the easiest way to make money

I have a Filipe (4-3-3) on sale for 1.1k and a Kagawa (3-4-3) for 1k with a 1.1k BIN. Anybody interested?

They're you coins, create whatever team you like.

But if you want to use Hazard in your team, Belgium Gold team? (Might be a little hard)
Or just created a team of young Gold players?

I was thinking Belgium but im not to sure about the players and i am also thinking of a Ligue 1 squad ... .

How do you guys have so much money?!
Some people know how to trade. Others (including me) can't. Also I assume some paid for gold packs and then sold all the contents, and done that a few times

Just got Ozil, hopefully someone buys for 30+k and I buy some packs

I am going to sell my entire French/Ligue 1 side. The only major improvements I could make are a keeper (Mandanda/Lloris) and a Hazard and I can't be bothered trying that... Current team (since I can't get onto the web app)
Douchez
Mexes
Sakho
Reveillere
Cissokho
Matuidi
Cabaye
Belhanda
Mounier
Gameiro
Ben Arfa

Subs:
Basa
Tremoulinas
Gignac
M Sissoko
Gouffran
Chalme

Maurice-Belay
Mensah
Griezmann
Mavuba
Briand

bought myself a portugease team and i have loads of other gold players to rotate, most expensive players are hulk, nani and IF Danny

Has anyone got Taylor from Shrewsbury lying about ? (Xbox)
I don't think people are going to be having him lie around. He is worth a ridiculous amount, seen people try to flog him for 20k +...

I am going to sell my entire French/Ligue 1 side. The only major improvements I could make are a keeper (Mandanda/Lloris) and a Hazard and I can't be bothered trying that... Current team (since I can't get onto the web app)
Douchez
Mexes
Sakho
Reveillere
Cissokho
Matuidi
Cabaye
Belhanda
Mounier
Gameiro
Ben Arfa

Subs:
Basa
Tremoulinas
Gignac
M Sissoko
Gouffran
Chalme

Maurice-Belay
Mensah
Griezmann
Mavuba
Briand

jamie, I will be looking at those, I will tell you who I want tomorrow.

If you put them on thru the web app, Xbox can get them off you too. Kagawa and Vucinic may be two I am interested in....how much you talking?

really? always thought it didn't work like that..

Dont want to make you really jealous, But i got the TOTW ochoa in a pack! sold him for 9.1k :)

If that ever happens, tell me, I will do anything to get him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

Players that im willing to sell now. Aaron Ramsey, Jeremain Lens, Theo Janssen, Jan Vertonghem, Andre Ayew, Moussa Sow. Last 5 are rare players :)

If that ever happens, tell me, I will do anything to get him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

Players that im willing to sell now. Aaron Ramsey, Jeremain Lens, Theo Janssen, Jan Vertonghem, Andre Ayew, Moussa Sow. Last 5 are rare players :)

Ayew and Sow??? How much

I think I may be selling my Ligue 1 team, I have; Hazard, Mandanda, Lopez, Pastore, M'Bia, Gameiro, Sow, Valbuena, Diarra, Bodmer, Cissokho, Sakho, Gignac.. Few more, I'll try to get the link for it. Anyone interested?

EA Sports Soccer | FIFA Ultimate Team | EA SPORTS Soccer

Whoop, they'tis!

I'll take Gameiro!!! What you want for him?

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

Ayew and Sow??? How much

2-3k?