FIFA 12 Ultimate Team Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 232K
I know Sam is on the Xbox, but is filipe? I can barely get on the web app. which I presume you can trade with both the PS3 and the Xbox?

I know Sam is on the Xbox, but is filipe? I can barely get on the web app. which I presume you can trade with both the PS3 and the Xbox?

Filipe is PS3 I think, and you can't trade with PS3ers so I guess it's just me, how much? ;)

Put them all up for auction at 1m, and then anyone who want's to buy them send an offer of how much coin you want or players you want to give, and then ben can choose from those offers which one he would like to take. :)

I'm ps3 but in the web app we can trade even if you're on Xbox ;)

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

Sam, can i know how much coins do you have?

Put them all up for auction at 1m, and then anyone who want's to buy them send an offer of how much coin you want or players you want to give, and then ben can choose from those offers which one he would like to take. :)

Me thinks I shall do this!

Anyone else having problems with EA Servers? Can't get on any online areas

I'm ps3 but in the web app we can trade even if you're on Xbox ;)

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

Sam, can i know how much coins do you have?

25k currently :) spent loads

Sorry to Stu who wanted my French Players but I stuck them all up for prices which I thought would be ambitious in comparison to what I paid for them and half of them were gone when I checked there now. I then set the rest up for the same price for an hour. Whatever is left after that you can have for a cheaper price. My Gameiro is probably the only one left worth getting

I have the following players for sale:
78 Sandro-600
78 Manu Del Moral-500
78 Rodriguez(Shiny)-700
77 Romero-650
68 Gargula-450
Trapattoni-700

This is on the web app.

I made MLS, Silver French and Hellas Liga teams today, all are very fun :D

Can someone please help me with my African team :(

GK - Kameni/Khune
LB - Assou-Ekotto/Taiwo
CB - K.Toure
CB - Diawara
RB - ????
CDM - A.Song
CDM - Mikel Obi
AMC - Y.Toure
AMC - Sow
CF - KP Boateng
ST - Drogba/Eto'o

Any improvements?? Anyone I'm missing?? Cheers

Can someone please help me with my African team :(

GK - Kameni/Khune
LB - Assou-Ekotto/Taiwo
CB - K.Toure
CB - Diawara
RB - ????
CDM - A.Song
CDM - Mikel Obi
AMC - Y.Toure
AMC - Sow
CF - KP Boateng
ST - Drogba/Eto'o

Any improvements?? Anyone I'm missing?? Cheers

Maybe Essien, Eboue, Gervinho, Chedjou, Pienaar, S.Doumbia, Cheick Tiote, Zokora, S.Kalou.

Sorry to Stu who wanted my French Players but I stuck them all up for prices which I thought would be ambitious in comparison to what I paid for them and half of them were gone when I checked there now. I then set the rest up for the same price for an hour. Whatever is left after that you can have for a cheaper price. My Gameiro is probably the only one left worth getting

Which are left mate?

Just got Jerome Boateng for 700 coins, and Lukaku for 1000.

Just went crazy and spent like 8000 coins getting some German players. Got 8/11, plus a few non Germans like Kagawa and Subotic to sell on. Got Subotic for 800 coins, was pleased :)