FIFA 12 Ultimate Team Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 232K
Just won 5-4, and before that, someone rage quitted on me, I was winning 3-0 after 20 minutes....

Guys I have 100-150k on PS3. Can you recommend me a team? I attempt a lot of skills and long shots thanks!

Any ideas on teams lads,

Got full LFC team minus Gerrard, dno how much that is worth... 60k say roughly..

what to get?? :)

Brazil, Italy or Spain. How the **** do you get 150k?? :O
Got Mata in my loyalty pack 4-4-2 formation converted to LM and sold him for 30k. Also got I-F Danny for 25k selling him for 65k now ;) The rest is from match coins around 10k some packs I bought from the PS Store 20k and the rest is from buying and selling for profit.

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

Any ideas on teams lads,

Got full LFC team minus Gerrard, dno how much that is worth... 60k say roughly..

what to get?? :)
Uruguay team? Some pretty good players Perreira Lugano Coates obviously Suarez Diego Forlan and if you have the money Edison Cavani!

Got a few players, none really for a league atm though :/

Neymar, Wilshere, K.Walker, Walcott, Wynne, Biabiany, Welbeck, Kelly, Flanagan, Gerrard..

Can anyone get into the web app? I haven't been able to get on for ******* 5 hours.

Can anyone get into the web app? I haven't been able to get on for ******* 5 hours.
I've only managed to get on 3 times so far, all after midnight. The cap is annoying me :/

Last edited:
I can always get on the Web App, no matter what time it is.

Does anyone have to manually leave Ultimate Team instead of just turning the xbox off to get on Ultimate Team? When I turn the xbox off when I'm still in Ultimate Team the app will tell me I am still on Ultimate Team on the xbox and will say that for hours.

I find you can get on web app whenever you want on ps3 but never on xbox.

Now anyone on PS3 wanna buy Yaya Toure for 35K. Need it to buy IF Neymar

Any special way, or are you just logging in normally?

I just log into the Web App, and I can get on.. Unsure why. As others seem to have problems.

I find you can get on web app whenever you want on ps3 but never on xbox.

Now anyone on PS3 wanna buy Yaya Toure for 35K. Need it to buy IF Neymar

35k? I've seen 4/5 Yaya's sell for 13k'ish. If you get 35k, it'll be because some mug bought him :)

Got a few nice trade's going. Got a De Gea for 1200 and sold him for a dead easy 1k profit (I'm sick of having to repeatedly put cards up until they sell for a loss).

Got a Victor Valdes out of a pack which made me happy. Turns out he only goes for around 9k, which made me less happy

got 36K for him. All on market when sold was around 40K.

now need 9K then i can get IF Neymar but got no one else to sell :(