FIFA 12 Ultimate Team Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 233K
Just pulled an Essien and a Suarez in the same pack :D

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

Stuff my luck, just got disconnected in a Tourney final when I was winning :S

Lucky, lucky boy.

Anyone is interested in Valencia, Arshavin, Kolo Toure, Farfan, Miccoli or Schimpelsberger IF?

How does everyone here make their coins? I mostly only make mine by playing matches but I'm coming up against players with players like Tevez, Cavani, Xavi etc...

Edit - Heres my Seria A team EA Sports Football | FIFA Ultimate Team | EA SPORTS Football

Anybody have any suggestions for who I could buy? I have about 20k.

Mate, if I could tell you one thing it would be Patience=Win, try learning the prices of certain players and try to look for some decent buys..... Or if you're lazy like me try searching Silver English players for 150 coins start price and bid however many times you want, if you bid for 10 you will likely get 7+ players to sell for 500 coins, it works :)

Everyone, if you want to know the value of the players this site has all that: http://ultimatedb.nl/

It has the value of the player for Xbox or ps3 and his value for certain formations.

Just played against someone with this team :'(

AcHV0-hCAAE6XPe.jpg

http://p.twimg.com/AcHV0-hCAAE6XPe.jpg

i've got a Shaqiri with 99 pace and i was wondering whether you think it would be worth cashing in on him or not, and if so how much i should put him up for.

Search and see how much others are putting him on for, and then you decide wether you should or not :)

i've got a Shaqiri with 99 pace and i was wondering whether you think it would be worth cashing in on him or not, and if so how much i should put him up for.

You won't get much for him, only around 650-1000 coins.

Search and see how much others are putting him on for, and then you decide wether you should or not :)

i signed him for 650 but tehn i puilled a pace +10 card and boosted his pace from 89 to 99.

i signed him for 650 but tehn i puilled a pace +10 card and boosted his pace from 89 to 99.

Only lasts for one game, so doesn't really add much value to him.

didn't realise that as i've not had a boosted attribute player yet

When UT first came out a few years back, they lasted forever once you used them on a player. I remember playing against 99 rated Heskeys and stuff lol :)

When UT first came out a few years back, they lasted forever once you used them on a player. I remember playing against 99 rated Heskeys and stuff lol :)

i genuinely thought they lasted forever but you could only have one on at a time, e.g you could apply a +10 pace and that would last forever unless you applied something else like a +6 all attributes.

Anybody is interested in Hernanes, Valencia, Kolo Toure, Lisandro Lopez, Mata, Gotze, Hamsik, Javier Hernandez or Welliton?

Back