FIFA 12 Ultimate Team Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 230K
Does anyone know if the discard value of gold IF's ever goes down?, because some d**khead put a IF Boschetti up for 7k BIN and i got him and can discard him for 9k plus lol

anyone wanna buy krasich on PS3? I have the web app and will accept good trade offers if the player/players have a 4 1 2 1 2formation

post above....what a spammer! just turn the tactial defending off?

got 5k from making profits from buying 400 n selling for 700 or so what sud i do sud i get a gold pack and hope for the best i never seem to get any good players onli decent one a eva got was valbuena with my first to free packs wats ur opinion or sud i continue to try n get bargain buys

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

How does everyone here make their coins? I mostly only make mine by playing matches but I'm coming up against players with players like Tevez, Cavani, Xavi etc...

Edit - Heres my Seria A team EA Sports Football | FIFA Ultimate Team | EA SPORTS Football

Anybody have any suggestions for who I could buy? I have about 20k.

i know how u feel i rarely play the game now cause a always seem to be matched against players with the spanish national team or half barca half real etc like my bets player is huddlestone at 80 just wish u came up against teams with a realistic chance of winning fair enough ul get 1 maybe 2 good results start to think ur good the up pops ronaldo

and in answer to making coins i usually just buy players for 400 in usually sell for 800 never go low than what u bought it for

---------- Post added 28/10/2011 at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was 27/10/2011 at 07:00 PM ----------

a have got a ronaldinho 4 1 2 1 2 cam for sale if any one is interested havent used him yet

looking for 4k
or
1k plus 4 average gold cards 77 - 82 in the same league to build a new team around
btw
on ps3

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

would be good tho if when ever u saw there squad u got a chance to chose weather or not u wanted to play

I'm aiming to build a Solid Premiership team, At the moment I have an Spl team to build up coins.

I have De gea, Friedel, Gibbs and Rafael.

I'm looking for quick players in the defence with high defending, I want Centre mids with good long shots and quite good dribbling skills. Has anyone got any good players for sale without me having to pay too much or any recommendations of good players to pick up ? Pm me or quote my comment please, I've got about 18'000 coins at the moment but I don't want to blow them all straight away.

Also whats the best way to build up my coins ? tips please, Thanks in advance ;)

P.s players who are 4-4-2 are what i'm looking for aswell if possible.

got around 11 k and was thinking of getting a gold pack sud i try and save up to get the 24 card 15k gold pack or just get two 5k packs wat r the chances of getting good players

got around 11 k and was thinking of getting a gold pack sud i try and save up to get the 24 card 15k gold pack or just get two 5k packs wat r the chances of getting good players

packs suck dont waste your money, you only get good players if you buy with ms points and ms points are for losers ;)
Use the 11k to buy players and sell for profit

packs suck dont waste your money, you only get good players if you buy with ms points and ms points are for losers ;)
Use the 11k to buy players and sell for profit

thats wat i thut the onli decent card a eva got from a pack was valbuena got 3100 for him dont really play online tourneys as much bcuz normally come up against world class players ronaldo spanish nat team etc its a joke hows sum1 who uses realistic players suppose to compete for instance best one ive got huudlestone 80 like got no chance

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

how do people have so many coins!?
i have like 8k and i struggle to get more :(

i just try buying decent gold cards for around 400 n selling for around 800 usually works addn contracts will usually get u more never go lower that wat u bought it for if u buy sum1 like ronaldinho for 3000 i sold him for 4k 1k profit evry little bit adds up

Anyone here have any problems connecting to the EA server? Just got the game and couldn't connect to the server. I could still connect to the Fifa 11 server though.

P.S. I'm playing on PC

Anyone interested in Juan Mata for around 12m - ps3

Last edited:
******* had it with pro ranked online play fed up of the dam thing losing connection espically when im playing good got goals or assists neva seems to discontect when im on the losing side it a ******* joke lets u sit threw games when u hardly get a touch of the ball because of imature greedy ***** but as soon as u get over 8.0 rating or so it dissconnects complete waste of money