FIFA 12 Ultimate Team Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 230K
Just started to build a UT team again, in hope once I'm finished the EA Server Error is fixed.

If anyone has any Portuguese Gold's they don't want/will sell, get in touch with me :)

Got Bosingwa and Veirinha :)

Just started to build a UT team again, in hope once I'm finished the EA Server Error is fixed.

If anyone has any Portuguese Gold's they don't want/will sell, get in touch with me :)
I don't have any, but I can recommend Varela from Porto. 5* skill moves 5* weak foot good pace and dribbling. Ideal LW if you don't have enough for Ronaldo.

I have Bruno Alves, Varela and Danny and Liedson.

Last edited:

I don't play UT and I've got Coentrao (got him in my free gold packs) - you can have him if you wish.

Danny do you want Liedson, Varela, Bruno Alves or Danny?

I do, how much for each?

Probably won't be able to afford 'em right now, but if you name me a price I could probably get the coins in a few days.

I do, how much for each?

Probably won't be able to afford 'em right now, but if you name me a price I could probably get the coins in a few days.

Liedson- 1.4k.
Bruno Alves- 2k.
Varela- 1.2k.
Danny- 2.8k.

Need La Liga players - XBox, hit me up you wonderful people.

Selling an in form Remy 45k buy now if anyones intrested, will also trade Arda Turan, Pastore, Mbia (76 pace) and Sahko (74 pace) for a Bastos Lloris or Mandanda preferably 4-3-3

Just pulled an Essien and a Suarez in the same pack :D

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

Stuff my luck, just got disconnected in a Tourney final when I was winning :S