FIFA 12 Ultimate Team Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 231K
im pretty sure the only thing that effects managers is formation, could be wrong though.

Player formation counts towards chemistry as well, none of your players fully suit that formation you're playing, if you managed to get 4 of the players who have red formation boxes in 4-1-2-1-2 you should get 100% chemsitry :)

how do i get more chemistry? and is 37 any good for the 1st time i am playing?

Got 82 shiny Kerzhakov for ps3, anyone wanna swap it for something xbox?

i played this on 2010 never owned 2011 how do i get the packs i dont see an option to get packs

not getting fifa 12 on ps3 so willing to give away any good cards if I get any.

Seriously lucky atm... as i said earlier, i've been offering people 0 + bronze players for gold players, and they have been accepting my trade offers. Does anyone have any idea at all why this is happening? So far i've had... Arturo Vidal, Park Ji Sung, Nikica Jelavic, Jonas Gutierrez, Jordan Henderson, Craig Gardner, Christian Maggio and Alex Song XD

ok so i found out that the nationality of the manager does matter. You get +1 chemistry for every player from the same country. So i bought an english manager with the wrong formation and stil got 100 chemistry :)

on my xbox UT best players I got are:

Oscar Cardozo
Peter Odemwengie
Gaitan
Yacob
Giovanni Dos Santos

What does chemistry actually do? Does it boost the team's stats?

It's supposed to make your players work well together i think, like passing and making better runs etc.

I've done this, and pre-ordered the Free 24 packs.

On the web app, I've got Joae Moutiniho (Porto, sp) which im pretty happy, but my previous team was 86 rated overall, and its a Serie A team, and i also have a Wolves team:

IF Cavani (86) - IF Eto (88)
IF Snijer (sp, 88)

IF Di Natale (86) - IF Zarate (83) (wingers)

IF Hernanes (85)

IF Balzerate (83) - IF Nesta (86) - Tiago Silva (83?) - IF Abate (82)

Buffon.

Proud of my team ;D

Your team make more runs and the game is much more fluid, people say it makes no difference but they are wrong.

My team right now is terrible, trying to put all me bronze cards up for sale just to get bit more cash then go wheeling and dealing!

What Prow and Joe said, but it also wrecks the game imo. It restricts you from playing with various players from different leagues and countries. What's the point in calling it 'Ultimate Team' when you can only have players from a certain league (if you want them to play good)?

It would make it so much better without it because then players wouldn't have ridiculous prices based on the league they're in and it would be more based on talent. It would also mean I can play with my favourite players, which would be a lot more fun because not all of us can get enough coins together to have 7 different teams all with top players.

Am I the only one that thinks the old design was better? For what it was worth :S

Am I the only one that thinks the old design was better? For what it was worth :S

Design of the web app or cards?

I think both are better...web app looks nice and sleek, and I really like the IF and rare cards, however the normal ones look a bit boring, but oh well.

Design of the web app or cards?

I think both are better...web app looks nice and sleek, and I really like the IF and rare cards, however the normal ones look a bit boring, but oh well.

I guess we have different tastes but I hate both, imo the 2011 card and web app design was better :( but I may grow to it