FIFA 13 Thread

If they fix the issues it's fine. As for the first touch thing I just don't really think it was necessary. It's okay in lower league games but it shouldn't be that noticeable with top level teams, and it seems to happen at the most random times. And clearly you can't just go back to FIFA 12 because none of the updates have been done.

well i can say i've played close to 100 games now and never experienced this randomness of the first touch. the only time my first touch has been too heavy or poor is when i play a poor pass or take the touch the wrong way. and of course first touch should be noticeable in the top leagues. how many chances, moves break down in game because of poor pass selection or bad first touch?
and if the first touch is a game breaker then of course you can go back and play 12 because not having up to date squads don't stop you putting it back in the tray does it?

well i can say i've played close to 100 games now and never experienced this randomness of the first touch. the only time my first touch has been too heavy or poor is when i play a poor pass or take the touch the wrong way. and of course first touch should be noticeable in the top leagues. how many chances, moves break down in game because of poor pass selection or bad first touch?
and if the first touch is a game breaker then of course you can go back and play 12 because not having up to date squads don't stop you putting it back in the tray does it?

Stop being sarcy- Obviously it doesn't stop me playing it but people would clearly prefer to play with the current squads and players.

Looking at the EA forums, it seems there are a **** of a lot of people who are frustrated with how the game has turned out.

I do not know if it is just me, but this years Fifa's fullbacks are absolutely useless and are more detrimental to my game than anyone else.. I have tried different settings, different tactics etc but they are just so useless I can not win games...

I have now started playing with a 3-2-3-2 and am killing it!

anyone else having the same problem or is it just me??

I do not know if it is just me, but this years Fifa's fullbacks are absolutely useless and are more detrimental to my game than anyone else.. I have tried different settings, different tactics etc but they are just so useless I can not win games...

I have now started playing with a 3-2-3-2 and am killing it!

anyone else having the same problem or is it just me??

What do you find wrong with them mate? I have Coentrau (sp) for Milan on career and he has been class!

What do you find wrong with them mate? I have Coentrau (sp) for Milan on career and he has been class!

well I mean it is Evra to which I am referring too.. well and Rafael :p so I guess its pretty spot on..

but on a serious note, they are always out of position, even when setting their defending settings to high and attacking to low or medium! they never mark the players correctly and always cut infield when defending creating huge overlaps!

I play so much better using a narrow tactic that has 3 centrebacks and two anchorman in front of them.. even though I play pretty wide!

I have barely played a full season as I dont get that much time at home to play.. but will see how it goes ;)