FIFA 13: Ultimate team thread

View attachment 278353

Lopez keeps out better players due to his lefty peg cause he gives our attack good balance. Cassano is the main man. he has little pace but deadly long range shooting and dribbling. Guys like Jovetic and Vucinic make little impact compared to Cass. Bojan is on the bench cause he seems to always score when you need a goal regardless of his average stats

Has anyone got any spare coins on Xbox360 that I can have?

Building a German team, because, well Germans are Germans. Flogging Benzema in order to do so. Only got Holtby, Schurle and Keissling

Only got FIFA yesterday due to holiday. Mainly been trading so far, only played 3 UT games.

Blew my remaining XBL points on about 5 gold packs, plus got roughly 10k coins worth (from sales) in packs as welcome bonus from EA.

Looking to build a la liga team as always. Got Pedro, Soldado, Essien, Cuenca, JuanFran, Diego Lopez + some filth atm.

I dare not buy this game, I spend way too much buying packs and I can't really afford to before christmas. Is anyone on here making a classic team of older stars?

My Bundesliga team is pretty good now. Only missing a few of the big name players really - SERVER | EA SPORTS Football

Looking to build a la liga team as always. Got Pedro, Soldado, Essien, Cuenca, JuanFran, Diego Lopez + some filth atm.

I think I might go for a La Liga team. I've never really tried for one before. I've already got plenty of 'filth' so got something to build around I guess.

View attachment 2231

My Bundesliga team is pretty good now. Only missing a few of the big name players really - SERVER | EA SPORTS Football

I think I might go for a La Liga team. I've never really tried for one before. I've already got plenty of 'filth' so got something to build around I guess.

View attachment 278938

Theres certainly a lot of filth in there ;)

Im now putting a decent squad together.

Diego Lopez

Juanfran --- Amorebieta --- Pepe --- Carvalho --- Coentrao

Essien --- Turan

Alexis Sanchez ----- Soldado -------- Pedro

Cant get pic as im curently playing and cba to turn xbox off to login to webapp :)

My fut is now

Julio cesar
Rafeal Lucio silva marcelo
Hulk melo Neymar
Kaka
Pato robinho
4.1.1.2 formation​

does anybody know if your coins get carried over from fifa 12 to 13 and whats this getting sponsored thing and you get given coins?

No your coins don't get carried over.

No idea what the rest of your post means.

No your coins don't get carried over.

No idea what the rest of your post means.

thats a bummer as i have 130k on 12 and i've seen on Youtube people get sponsored by these websites and things and they get given loads of coins thanks anyway

thats a bummer as i have 130k on 12 and i've seen on Youtube people get sponsored by these websites and things and they get given loads of coins thanks anyway

You probably need to have a youtube channel with a few thousand subscribers and a good amount of views?

My current line-up: 100 chemistry

Victor Valdes

Abate
Chiellini
Mascherano
Jordi Alba

De Rossi
Alexis Sanchez
David Villa
Kagawa

Eto'o
Hernandez

Right, I have 205,000 coins at the moment, with around 300,000/400,000 coins worth of players in my trade pile, and maybe another 100,000 in my club, once all have sold I should have around 700,000 - I need suggestions for a team to build, as I can't decide!

Cheers.

Right, I have 205,000 coins at the moment, with around 300,000/400,000 coins worth of players in my trade pile, and maybe another 100,000 in my club, once all have sold I should have around 700,000 - I need suggestions for a team to build, as I can't decide!

Cheers.

How on earth do you have that many coins? Are you one of them people that sit there all day playing FIFA?