FIFA 13: Ultimate team thread

I'm currently looking at mking a 'legends' team, I have Buffon, Lucio, Giggs, Scholes, Beckham, Seedorf and Henry and plan to get Drogba, Ronaldinho and Pirlo. Any suggestions for players?

Yeah found that out last night. Got Adriano, Trezeguet and Toni, but there must be someone better that I'm missing

I would say Ibra is a legend of the modern game

You could also look at Lampard Cassilias Puyol Xavi Villa

All are in the later stages of there career

so i currently have a bundesliga team Neuer Boateng Santana Hummels Elia Schweinsteiger Gotze Farfan Blaczykowski (spelling) michel Bastos and Reus ST version TOTS comes out on wednesday do i sell my team my friends keep calling me idiot but i dont wanna make a mistake what do you lot think ?

so i currently have a bundesliga team Neuer Boateng Santana Hummels Elia Schweinsteiger Gotze Farfan Blaczykowski (spelling) michel Bastos and Reus ST version TOTS comes out on wednesday do i sell my team my friends keep calling me idiot but i dont wanna make a mistake what do you lot think ?
If you didn't sell them by now, don't do it. You'll make huge loss. Wait few weeks after TOTS come out. If you need coins to buy some TOTS players, lets put it this way, selling th at squad for 100k max won't make much difference.

If you didn't sell them by now, don't do it. You'll make huge loss. Wait few weeks after TOTS come out. If you need coins to buy some TOTS players, lets put it this way, selling th at squad for 100k max won't make much difference.

no i dont want to buy packs and get tots players its just why are they all selling there teams are they gonna buy them back after for cheaper or somin

Everyone is selling just now and will buy back at half the price in the next 2-3 weeks

I recommend investing in Koke and Upgraded Deulfou as they are in the most consistent TOTS and will no doubt sell for 20-30K each when TOTS is released because of the hype surrounding them

Everyone is selling just now and will buy back at half the price in the next 2-3 weeks

I recommend investing in Koke and Upgraded Deulfou as they are in the most consistent TOTS and will no doubt sell for 20-30K each when TOTS is released because of the hype surrounding them

so do u think i should sell it now get like a 10-20k team and then buy it back

no i dont want to buy packs and get tots players its just why are they all selling there teams are they gonna buy them back after for cheaper or somin
Everybody is selling their players now. So now they are cheap. They will be more expensive week or two after TOTS come out. So now is good time for buying players, not selling.

Prices will fall alot more come Wednesday when the first TOTS comes out i would sell if i were you but it's completely up to you

I sold off my team, with the likes of Ibra, Neymar, IF Naldo, Thiago Silva etc. Was doing woeful with them so changed formation and players and have been winning 90% of games since.

This is the team I ended up with: SERVER | EA SPORTS Football

Still got a few 100k spare so might get IF Bale, although will probably wait for TOTS (won't be able to afford any, but who knows).

I sold off my team, with the likes of Ibra, Neymar, IF Naldo, Thiago Silva etc. Was doing woeful with them so changed formation and players and have been winning 90% of games since.

This is the team I ended up with: SERVER | EA SPORTS Football

Still got a few 100k spare so might get IF Bale, although will probably wait for TOTS (won't be able to afford any, but who knows).

Nice team! Apart from inform Walcott he is without doubt the worst player i have used this year if i was you i would look into get inform/second inform Carzola he is the best player in the game for me and with the impending TOTS coming out you could get him on the cheap

Nice team! Apart from inform Walcott he is without doubt the worst player i have used this year if i was you i would look into get inform/second inform Carzola he is the best player in the game for me and with the impending TOTS coming out you could get him on the cheap

Haha everyone tells me Walcott is *****, I seem to play with him quite well, although only used the none inform one prior to this team.

If he ends up being ****, then I will just sell him and get someone else :D

Haha everyone tells me Walcott is *****, I seem to play with him quite well, although only used the none inform one prior to this team.

If he ends up being ****, then I will just sell him and get someone else :D

I like his normal version but hated his inform if you do get rid you should consider Santi