FIFA 13: Ultimate team thread

Also, thought I had Suarez in a pack as it flashed up saying "SUAREZ" turns out it was some ***** silver player from a league I don't even recognise. -.-

So yeah, has anyone had anyone awesome out of a pack?/ Does anyone have a retarded addiction to buying packs all the time?

The first thing happened to me when a player called Rolando popped up when I opened the pack, and I just thought '****, I got ronaldo!' as obviously it just flashes up. Didn't take me long to realise I didn't get Ronaldo :D

Best out of a pack was Yaya Toure which I sold for 55k or so? Also had an IF Siguurrdddsssoooonnn (sp) which I sold for 25k on the day those IF's came out.

So does anyone have any advise for generating coin?

So does anyone have any advise for generating coin?

Win matches!

If i'm trading and i spot a few players lower than their general selling price (especially if their formation is a high value one) i'll snap em up and then sell them on for a bit more.

Win matches!

If i'm trading and i spot a few players lower than their general selling price (especially if their formation is a high value one) i'll snap em up and then sell them on for a bit more.

You'd have to play a heck of a lot of games to get the coinage I require :(

play the online head to head mode you can generate up to 20k with coin add ons from your ea catalogue after match you can get 1,500k per game

10 games 1,500
relagation 3.500
avoid relagation 6.500
champions 8k
then add your game bounus this is the coin system in the top division ive earned upto 60k in side 3 season waseted them on packs

Just play online season and keep winning the title, bonus coins are pretty sweet

Play seasons, online or offline it doesn't matter, same amount of coins in it. Also remember to use the bonus coins available in the catalogue, even if it's 200 per game.

What exactly is the amount of coins you require? You could achieve about 50,000 coins after about 4 seasons with the bonus coins.. But if you're looking to actually buy players who cost over 50k at a time then you need to be buying packs and hoping for somebody good to trade.

Got Valdez in a pack last night after not being relegated from Div 2 despite all my recent internet issues, so got a gold pack with those coins. Expected him to be around 5k, but he's worth 24k or so apparently. :D

Going to save up and get Buffon then Chiellini for my serie a team.

best i managed is pepe which sold for 30k, anyone got a bannan or delph for ps3 UT, i havent got 40k coins for 2 silver players (mad prices). hoping to find someone with a more sensible approach

Who are the best silver players to get on fut 13 please thanks.

Who are the best silver players to get on fut 13 please thanks.

Kelvin - Porto, Moritz Leitner - Dortmund, Juan Manuel Iturbe - Porto, Fetfatzidiz - Olympiakos, Mak - Nurnberg, Mclean - Sunderland, Lacazette - OL, Kouyate - Anderlecht and Quintero - Santos Laguna, to name a few.

Kelvin - Porto, Moritz Leitner - Dortmund, Juan Manuel Iturbe - Porto, Fetfatzidiz - Olympiakos, Mak - Nurnberg, Mclean - Sunderland, Lacazette - OL, Kouyate - Anderlecht and Quintero - Santos Laguna, to name a few.

Thanks.

Getting close to finishing off my Serie A team:

SERVER | EA SPORTS Football

Going to get the SIF Hamsik when the price drops a bit then just concentrate on getting the IF's when they come out (hoping for IF Pirlo and Cavani at some point).

C'MON EA i have 4000 fifa points and i wanna use them the FUT has been down for nearly a day now sort it out NOW!