FIFA 13: Ultimate team thread

Purchased one of those 100k packs today. Got players worth about 50k or so. Lame.

anyone use fifa13 on pc?
if u do reply
if not dont judge and dont h8

Sorry to sound stupid guys,but i notice a lot of you are "playing on the pc" any body got a link for us guys on the ps3?
Kind thanks amigos!!!

Got two Marco Reus cards for sale, Xbox only. Not IF, just the normal 84 rated ones. Let me know if you're interested and I'm sure we can come to a deal. :p

looking at doing some wager matches around 2k-5k a game add me if interested! SOLDI3R BIRMZ

think I have had enough of fifa don't know what it is lately but i just can't win. And what is it with everyone passing the ball past the keeper for the tap in do people not know how to score any other way anymore?

I stopped playing because of this. It's a football simulator, so I always tried to play real football, but every team you come up against has terrible players that are super fast like agbonlahor and Lennon. They would then get a 1 v 1 with the keeper and pass!!! I hate it!! shoot ya bunch of shitebags!!

pitch-2176721.png

Looks pretty decent if you ask me.

Sold all my teams so I could sign my favorite players (LW and ST) before I get too bored of Fifa 13. :) Ended up with a team like this:

SERVER | EA SPORTS Football

that team is amazing i thought my squad was good but yours just makes mine look average i currently have a Serie A team it's 3-5-2
GK Buffon CB Barzagli CB Chiellini CB Samuel
CDM Pirlo CDM De Rossi CAM Di Natalie LM Giovinco/El Shaaraway RM Inform Lamela
ST Balotelli ST Cavani

that team is amazing i thought my squad was good but yours just makes mine look average i currently have a Serie A team it's 3-5-2
GK Buffon CB Barzagli CB Chiellini CB Samuel
CDM Pirlo CDM De Rossi CAM Di Natalie LM Giovinco/El Shaaraway RM Inform Lamela
ST Balotelli ST Cavani

That's fairly decent tbh! :)

I used to have a BBVA team of:

- - - - - -Casillas

Alves - Ramos - Pique - SIF Alba

-- Fabregas - Alonso - Xavi

Navas - Falcao (89) - Villa/Iniesta

Which I enjoyed playing with, but got bored of. Same with my Prem team which had Bale, Hazard etc. :)

That new team cost me just over 1M I think.

That's fairly decent tbh! :)

I used to have a BBVA team of:

- - - - - -Casillas

Alves - Ramos - Pique - SIF Alba

-- Fabregas - Alonso - Xavi

Navas - Falcao (89) - Villa/Iniesta

Which I enjoyed playing with, but got bored of. Same with my Prem team which had Bale, Hazard etc. :)

That new team cost me just over 1M I think.

:0!!!!

How do you get so much coins and good players ?

Playing a lot. Winning the league. Winning cups. Getting lucky in packs.

About it really. I got Fabregas, Xavi, Villa, Navas and Casillas in packs for example for that team. Had a few other IF's that I have flogged in the past too. Just a bit of general trading too.

I doubt I will do another team now I have Zlatan/Neymar combo. Depends how much coins I make over the next few weeks.

Playing a lot. Winning the league. Winning cups. Getting lucky in packs.

About it really. I got Fabregas, Xavi, Villa, Navas and Casillas in packs for example for that team. Had a few other IF's that I have flogged in the past too. Just a bit of general trading too.

I doubt I will do another team now I have Zlatan/Neymar combo. Depends how much coins I make over the next few weeks.

woooooo i open a lot of packs not loads but a quite a few and the only player worth anything i have ever got is thiago silva