Fifa 2010

• Thread starter Thread starter chris22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 672
  • Views Views 77K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone else playing manager mode noticed all the games seem to be at night? Ive played 6 games so far and they have all been night games,its ******* me off.

Has anyone else playing manager mode noticed all the games seem to be at night? Ive played 6 games so far and they have all been night games,its ******* me off.

I think there is problems with Manager mode JP, each match I play my squad changes without me doing a thing to it. Robbie Savage on the left wing, just lol.

I think there is problems with Manager mode JP, each match I play my squad changes without me doing a thing to it. Robbie Savage on the left wing, just lol.
You see its this sort of **** that really bugs me with Fifa,its lazy programming.

Every game i have played has been in the rain. I know it's Scotland but come on

Every game i have played has been in the rain. I know it's Scotland but come on
Surely the snowy conditions (which i love by the way) would better suit the Scotland climate.

oh my god! just found it for 24.99 in tescos! i might not have to wait until christmas now! i love this site!!

I think you have the Assistant Manager option turned on under Team Management.

Yea you do have the assistant manager thing turned on.

I think it's a top class game still. I was expecting to just play it the same as 09 but you can't. What worked before, doesn't seem to always work on 10. The only gripe I have with it is the commentary. It's the same old same old, you've just took a shot and Andy Grays saying that my keeper shouldn't of put the ball out of touch, d'ya know what I mean? Other than that, I think the gameplays quicker and smoother, the set-up for the games loads better and the arena is top quality with being able to sort out your own corners and free kicks etc. That will sort the men from the boys so to speak

Commentary will always be bad on footie games. I turn it off and turn the ipod on.

I'm rubbish on it atm but if there is a tournament count me in :D my gamertag is Joseph BetBet

Last edited:
Commentary will always be bad on footie games. I turn it off and turn the ipod on.

I agree, but Fifa try and expand on more things than the football which i think is their downfall. I was playing the demo and the commentators were talking about the weather and i hit the post and they were still talking about the weather, like totally ignoring the chance lol. It might of changed on the full game though i don't know.

last year the commentators were in love with long throws from goalkeepers. even if you threw it straight out they would be talking about how amazing it was.:S commentary was better than pes though.

Yeah, to be honest i don't like the PES commentary. But i still prefer PES's as they just stick to the match and don't go off topic. Commentary will always be a problem though, i imagine it would be hard to perfect.

Fifa 10 is a really disapointment, First few games ive come across several new bugs and some that 09 had but i wont tell you as it might ruin the game for you but you will notice them very very quickly. The new VP thingy is a useful pile of rubbish it says do a skill 'Body feint left' i did it but yet they still dont tick it for a accomplshment. The Difficulty on legendary is as easy as ever in fact its easier than fifa 09.

Ahh ill just wait for fm 10 to come out now.

Last edited:
don't think you can. Can you?
i remember you could in pes about two years ago but you never got away with it.

Don't think you can in Fifa.
A mistake putting it in PES to be honest, it just encourages diving.

What's the new set piece tactics like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back