Fifa 2010

• Thread starter Thread starter chris22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 672
  • Views Views 77K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know when Blockbusters start selling it? Cheers in advance

Too bad there isn't an asda near where I live. I'll pop into town to get it on saturday from tesco, then we'll see who's boss... add my gamertag guys :P

I am severely ****** off. Apparantly my bank didn't allow the money to be taken from my account so GAME didn't despatch the game. Guess I'm picking it up Saturday then. What bullshit.

I will give you a pm later and you can let me know if you get it at 12. Maybe get a late night game ?

I don't have Xbox Live yet. Probably wont get that sorted until Sunday.

Ive heard Asda and Tesco are having price war with the game,you will be able to get it for under £30 from one of those.Blockbuster video's are selling it at £34.99 and with it you get a free football and £5 worth of film rentals.

I plan to buy it at blockbuster, then display actual love to you!

****** website isn't working properly so you may have a problem uploading your faces

I am severely ****** off. Apparantly my bank didn't allow the money to be taken from my account so GAME didn't despatch the game. Guess I'm picking it up Saturday then. What bullshit.

urgh that happend with me and fm09 1 days before release i rang up game, and they didnt make me pay for the next day delivery charge and sent it to me =]

the thing i dont like about game is it takes your money when its dispatched not when you order, id rather it took the funds straight away to be honest.

The game is a massive improvment in some areas to 09 but in others its got weaker, I'm not sure if its a good thing on not as i havent really given it that much of a run out but a few things are easier than 09 while others are alot harder.

Pros:

1 on 1 with the keeper is alot harder, The keepers really react well in those situation which is more realistic, Chips can be alittle harder to pull off although 7/10 times the keeper will get a touch and force it into his own net.

The AI is alot better, Players throw themselves infront of shots/crosses and close down well, Makes getting through alittle tough but opens up for one of the massive cons which i will come to in a sec.The AI do give away alot of freekicks though and in my first game they saw 3 red cards which is good as in 09 i rarely saw a red card unless i was playing against another person.

The ref is a nice bonus when he trys to get out of the way of the ball, Same with your own players dodging out of the way when you shoot.

Cons:

The ref can be very quick to blow up, The jostle is a nice addition but you do get alot of silly freekicks going against you.Speaking of freekicks they switched those about too i tried doing a power freekick like you do in 09 and i ended up hitting it under the wall rather than it going over and then dipping, Not so much a con though just means more practice in freekicks is needed.

The biggest con so far for me is the stupidity of long shots, I played a few games and noticed the keeper always turned long shots round the post no matter how weak the shot was and sometimes doesnt even move if you use a finess shot and get it right into the corner even when the ball is barely moving.

So far i have scored 4 goals from just inside my own half without any effort at all, Gerrard has scored 3 of them and Berbatov hit a half volley from just outside the centre circle that was mid height and still went in.The keepers are never on their line when you have the ball in your own half so if you pick it up and get inside their half and shoot with someone with decent power you half a good chance of scoring or getting a corner.Tested it on a 20 min game as Liverpool vs Everton and Gerrard scored two just plain stupid long range shots, No curle no height just power, Also ended the match with 47 corners.

Like i said i havent really tested it though and yet to test it online but if the keepers are the same online it could be alot of long shots and very little in the way of passing, Sucks for those who want to play the Arsenal style good for those who favor the hit and hope style.

im thining about creating a fm base team so all our "be a pros" can have a team if anyone is interested? Tayler1874 is my gamertag

Getting rather annoyed. been trying to create my face in the game since Wednesday but the server is down....great start EA.

Also finding the game very...very easy so far and i am playing it on pro.

I can see the post woman!!!!, (EDIT) urgh she doesnt have it, which means i will wait about 3 hours for parcel force now.

Last edited:
Leeum are you getting it for the wii again you loser?

Leeum are you getting it for the wii again you loser?

yeh full on, what the wii lacks in graphics it makes up with gameplay, if you rate graphics over game play, then you might aswell just pause and look at the game, it is actually a very good game to play on the wii, but to be honest, what i've seen on the tube, this one really does look pants, so here's hoping its not.

Anyone want a game at about 6pm later? Gamertag alwhitehouse

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

Oh and Tescos's started selling it at 12.01am for £24.98 :) :) :)

Anyone free tomorrow for a period of time? Might set up a wee tournie

I would play Kris but I'm off out tomorrow night. I might be able to play tonight though if anyone wants to? Just add me and say you're from FM-Base otherwise I'll reject it. Gamertag = Samehead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back