Fifa 2010

• Thread starter Thread starter chris22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 672
  • Views Views 77K
Status
Not open for further replies.
suppose

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

i havent tried them yet

how incredibly grim. my mum kindly volunteers to get me fifa 10 while she is out shopping and i watch the arsenal game.:D then she turns up with tiger woods pga tour 10.:'(

don't think you can. Can you?
i remember you could in pes about two years ago but you never got away with it.
Its still in PES and you can get away with it if you time it right and the ref is in a bad position.

Its still in PES and you can get away with it if you time it right and the ref is in a bad position.

I've only got it to work once, I havn't tried it in the demo.

Apparently in PES, you can only get away with diving if the defensive player is pulling your shirt, the odds of getting a PK are greatly increased in that animation.

loving it apart from can`t seem to defend? strangely real as am arsenal!:D how do u upload fifa goals from xbox to here please is it easy?thx

ill be having it out with game tommorow lads now that their customer service lines are open, pre ordered it weeks in advance did i get it on release day? did i Fu**, ridiculous to be honest, wish me luck =]

I've been playing quite a few games of this over the weekend with my roommates and neighbours, along with a couple of friends down the street.

14 wins, 0 losses so far on 1 v 1 games... and 5 wins, 2 losses on 2 v 2 games when I got partnered with one of my more '**** at the game' amigos.

ill be having it out with game tommorow lads now that their customer service lines are open, pre ordered it weeks in advance did i get it on release day? did i Fu**, ridiculous to be honest, wish me luck =]

Gotta consider postal strikes in the delay mate, might not be Game's fault to be fair.

This game needs a new difficulty setting. When I beat Barcelona easily 4-1 on Legendary at the Nou Camp with Arsenal then something is up.

Lost today against a friend from London.

Conclusion? Nottingham players suck, London players are much better.

i think the real problem jp and redrup is that you two are freakishly good. i drew 0-0 with parma at stamford bridge with chelsea on semi-pro.:(

Lost today against a friend from London.

Conclusion? Nottingham players suck, London players are much better.

Suck much? If you have PS3 and Broadband there then add me from and I will play you.

Liking the game so far. Like the way that, in the arena, if you do practice match, and set the other teams players to 2 and set the camera to pro. Then its like the normal arena format but with a defender - quality!! I agree that it can be abit easy but im doing a season with west ham on legendary and find its better with a worse team

Kris got taught a lesson by me, three times today (H)

Kris got taught a lesson by me, three times today (H)

Hardly.

Game 1 was basically me dominating the ball for 90 minutes and you scoring with your three shots.

Game 2 was going the same way and then you got a freak og and a last min free kick which was pretty class.

Game 3 you were deserved the win and were the better side

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back