Fifa 2010

• Thread starter Thread starter chris22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 672
  • Views Views 77K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Becky is buying it for my birthday (on the 3rd) so wont be getting it until then. I'll have to give you a game Kris :)

Woo do you have xbox live back yet? i miss your voice

Kris has got his now Sean,he's been on Facebook boasting about it as we speak,he even photographed it and uploaded it on there so he could rub it in. XD

wait untill i get pes early :P

Yeah Becky told me (She and Kris are Facebook buddys 8-|). Jammy git. I have to wait another 4 or 5 days probably :'(

i wish you were my facebook buddy as well

Kris, first impressions?

Yeah it's pretty great. Made my wee pro guy as well and played some random games

The demo is sweet, really cant wait to play the full game getting well bored of penaltys lol

PES IS **** GET OVER IT.................lmao

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------

On the subject of demos has anybody heard anything about the FM10 demo?

I've decided I'm going to go get it on Friday now. Anyone know the cheapest place to buy it from (not online)?

Woo do you have xbox live back yet? i miss your voice

i wish you were my facebook buddy as well

Probably going to get it for my birthday as well. We'll be together once more.

Nah Facebook is boring. I only use it to show off when I get new achievements ;)

Last edited:
When you get fifa get xbl also and i will give you some games over the weekend. Your pro player stays with you throughout the whole game and when you mess about in the lounge his stats go up...which is pretty ace

Grrr realised this morning i edited the attacking buttons but not the defence. Was getting raging at not winning anything .

Any fanboys know if i can edit the buttons for the skills? It's quite **** and pathetic really, nothing works. It's the only thing not making me love the game.

Very happy with the speed of this game as well. I am getting some great runs made by Andy Driver and Suso (Hearts) but when it comes to that last defender i just don't know what to do because all the 'tricks' are on the analogue stick and more often that not the guy turns like an old person and loses the ball.

I've decided I'm going to go get it on Friday now. Anyone know the cheapest place to buy it from (not online)?

Probably going to get it for my birthday as well. We'll be together once more.

Nah Facebook is boring. I only use it to show off when I get new achievements ;)
Ive heard Asda and Tesco are having price war with the game,you will be able to get it for under £30 from one of those.Blockbuster video's are selling it at £34.99 and with it you get a free football and £5 worth of film rentals.

Ive heard Asda and Tesco are having price war with the game,you will be able to get it for under £30 from one of those.Blockbuster video's are selling it at £34.99 and with it you get a free football and £5 worth of film rentals.

Think it said in the paper today that ASDA are selling for £26/27, can't remember exact price.

Think it said in the paper today that ASDA are selling for £26/27, can't remember exact price.

£26.71
at asda. And Tesco have it cheap aswell - £28.99
But asda have it from 00:01am tomorrow and tesco have weekend only.

how is the manager mode lads????

Last edited:
how is the manager mode lads????

Just the same Keith. I played three league games last night. The only difference is you can choose your clubs home stadium and re name it. Ohh and your be a pro player can join you on manager mode which is cool.

I can't wait until i can show off my Be a Pro. It's amazing how much it looks like me

When you get fifa get xbl also and i will give you some games over the weekend. Your pro player stays with you throughout the whole game and when you mess about in the lounge his stats go up...which is pretty ace

I'll give you a game tomorrow Kris?

Just the same Keith. I played three league games last night. The only difference is you can choose your clubs home stadium and re name it. Ohh and your be a pro player can join you on manager mode which is cool.

I can't wait until i can show off my Be a Pro. It's amazing how much it looks like me
Im gonna pop in Asda in the morning on the way home from work and get it,it will kill some time until Po Evo comes out.If you want an **** kicking over the weekend Kris let me know,ill be happy to oblige.

Haha likewise, Im popping into Asda in my lunch break tomorrow as well... Anyone know what time Blockbusters start selling it from?

Did you make him using your own picture? I heard you could upload one on the easports site and use it.

Any fanboys know if i can edit the buttons for the skills? It's quite **** and pathetic really, nothing works. It's the only thing not making me love the game.

I think to do skills you need to press LB and then use the Right Analog stick. If you press the Right Analog on it's own it pushes the ball in that direction.

£26.71
at asda. And Tesco have it cheap aswell - £28.99
But asda have it from 00:01am tomorrow and tesco have weekend only.

Nice. I was thinking about trying ASDA as they always seem to be very competitive for game prices.

Im gonna pop in Asda in the morning on the way home from work and get it,it will kill some time until Po Evo comes out.If you want an **** kicking over the weekend Kris let me know,ill be happy to oblige.

I think I might pop over there after midnight tonight and get a copy. If not probably just go early morning and try and get a full day on it :D

I'll give you a game tomorrow Kris?

Will be with mates all Friday night but Sat i am free

Middlesbrough Vrs Hearts big chap...hope you can unserstand me calling you an ****hole in Jock Accent (H)

Did you make him using your own picture? I heard you could upload one on the easports site and use it.

I think to do skills you need to press LB and then use the Right Analog stick. If you press the Right Analog on it's own it pushes the ball in that direction.

Nice. I was thinking about trying ASDA as they always seem to be very competitive for game prices.

I think I might pop over there after midnight tonight and get a copy. If not probably just go early morning and try and get a full day on it :D

Yeah Sean. It's pretty annoying trying to find it but you upload your pic on the website and go from there. I will give you a pm later and you can let me know if you get it at 12. Maybe get a late night game ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back