Fifa 2010

• Thread starter Thread starter chris22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 672
  • Views Views 77K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Roll on fifa 11,next game im buying is fifa manager 10 for the pc where u can play against people online this time which sounds gud

I was thinking about having an FM-Base Pro Club on FIFA once all the Virtual Pro Game Face stuff is ready. What does everyone think?

Your such a fail Sean.

Tell me about it.

I was thinking about having an FM-Base Pro Club on FIFA once all the Virtual Pro Game Face stuff is ready. What does everyone think?

Tell me about it.

I was only kidding (K) but the Pro Club sounds like a good idea.

I love this game already, but only when i play against friends i find it way too easy playing against the computer on legendary, also finding it easy to score from the half way line too often.

In manager mode i have played 4 games with birmingham, beat liverpool 4-0, hull 7-0, villa 1-0 and man utd 4-1, that shouldnt be happening, i think there should be a higher setting than legendary

Fake Rabona, then Rabona. Yeah it's tough to get the space to do but when I find it I'll try this out.

To do the fake Rabona you just add one button to the fake shot skill while running. If you don't have enough speed the player won't do it, also need 5 star skills.

Hold LT and LS away from the direction you're running while fake shooting. Then after you perform the Rabona press X and if you time it right it will do a Rabona. After you figure out the timing you can do it more often than not. If you need a guide for a fake Rabona, here's one.

YouTube- Fifa 09 Rabona

Be aware though, if you have a player in the box and you are playing on assisted controls it will more than likely cross the ball.

K Fox C, just add me and tell me who you are in a message :)

Im already in a club with my lads :@, someone set up a league please (A)

Haahaha, I like it Kris, you would have to pay my club a fee, believed to be around 30m?

Im finding the ball physics a little crappy,when going round the keeper its almost impossible to score at a tight angle,the shots aren't even close.Roll on October 23rd.

Im finding the ball physics a little crappy,when going round the keeper its almost impossible to score at a tight angle,the shots aren't even close.Roll on October 23rd.

Maybe your just ****!

Yeah it's like I said. Game is too easy. But it's better than Pro for me because of when I play friends and online.

Yeah it's like I said. Game is too easy. But it's better than Pro for me because of when I play friends and online.

what ur record now?? or is it still the same as yeaterday ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back