Fifa 2010

• Thread starter Thread starter chris22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 672
  • Views Views 77K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well these are things i don't like,only my opinion though.

1. Ball moves far too slowly.
2. Players go down far too easily.
3. Ref too keen to blow for silly fouls.
4. The power bar seems to have little effect on the ball,particularly when passing.
5. Although the players have 360 movement the ball only seems to have 8 (if that).
6. The players all feel the same,no individuality.
7. Pace is non existent.
8. The stand up challenge is too effective.
9. The formation and tactics set ups are a mess.
10. Team Mentality settings seem to have zero effect (Offensive Defensive etc).
11. Ball physics seem wrong.
12. The Lob or chipped shot is far too effective not helped by the fact the keepers blindly run off their goal line too often.
13. League cup games played in daylight grrrrrrr.
14. No World Cup,EA have the licence but dont want to ruin their plans to fleece us next summer obviously.
15. The transfers in Manager mode are stll a joke.Patrick Berger has just re joined Liverpool for 4m, come on. :@

Have to agree 100% also the fact you cannot beat anyone unless you use a skill..If Pes has good online play my copy of FIFA is getting ebay'd

I really looked foward to this game aswell but first thoughts when playing was the graphics are awesome but as JP said theres a awful lot to improve on and there are so many glitches on the game its unreal. Anyone having problems playing online? i am ffs might stick to manager mode until i get bored of it.

Last edited:
wow fifa 10 is the best footie game so far dont u allt hink

---------- Post added at 03:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 AM ----------

i have been having problems online lol its all good now do lol

---------- Post added at 03:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 AM ----------

URL=http://www.fm-base.co.uk/sig]
sig.php
[/URL]

This may be the year PES retakes the throne. There are some issues that bug me on the demo, but IMO the PES demo is better than the last couple games they released. The demo is also an old version of the game, I'm starting to get hyped up for this game.

This may be the year PES retakes the throne. There are some issues that bug me on the demo, but IMO the PES demo is better than the last couple games they released. The demo is also an old version of the game, I'm starting to get hyped up for this game.

Well, considering Fifa 10 is the fastest selling sports game of all time, and that's including American football games, I doubt very much that'll happen.

Just because it sells more doesn't make it a better game.

yeah, its just ea sports know how to make a game sell

yeah, its just ea sports know how to make a game sell
Which is why they are probably the biggest games company in the world. they made the game very attractive and therefore it gets sales

people buy EA because it's EA. I try to avoid their games if I can, their NCAA football and Madden Series are overrated, they have ZERO (0.00000) competition so they only come up with 1 new feature a year if that.

At least Fifa competes against PES. We always get improvements in our games and new technology.

Btw playing PES demo last night I was getting so ******, the passing in the demo is so poor, and the ai knows when you are about to shoot and prevents you (had torres in front of goal, on a loose ball, and he wouldn't kick it in and the goalie grabbed it) Hopefully this is fixed, PES has always had a problem with players not being able to kick loose balls.

Which is why they are probably the biggest games company in the world. they made the game very attractive and therefore it gets sales
EA have always known how to manipulate kids into buying their products or make kids pester their parents into buying them.They are extremely clever at it and have made an obscene amount of money doing it,they are also the masters when it comes to creating hype about their games and more importantly making people believe it.

The hype that they make about it is ridiculous. I haven't got the game yet but would you reccomend it?? It's just that Im saving up for a ski trip so ive had to cut back on buying games. Is it much better than 09?

The hype that they make about it is ridiculous. I haven't got the game yet but would you reccomend it?? It's just that Im saving up for a ski trip so ive had to cut back on buying games. Is it much better than 09?
No there isnt much difference between the 2 games at all.Save your money.

i am also considering buying fifa10 for ps3
i need a ps3 first...

Thanks JP. So I'll be getting Forza 3 then when it comes out on the 27th and that's it for about 6 months.

Just because it sells more doesn't make it a better game.

He wasn't saying that PES would be a better game though, he made a reference to a throne, therefore claiming that Fifa is the current king between the two, and King usually means more popular, not better.

This however doesn't alter the fact that Fifa is, of course, better.

This is an argument that will never be resolved, sadly theres always gona be a small mindless minority that prefers PES to FIFA lol

I may be forced to buy PES. I am so **** at Fifa 10. I thought i could handle professional so started a Liga BBVA tournament with Barcelona against the CPU on profesional. won away at sevilla 4-0. then lost 2-1 against real madrid. After that result fell apart. lost againt deportivo, tenerife and zaragoza. gave up on tournament played as united against liverpool. 2-0 to liverpool.

I just want to be good at a football game.:(:'(

I think Pes and Fifa are both good then again ive only played pes demo which is still good

I may be forced to buy PES. I am so **** at Fifa 10. I thought i could handle professional so started a Liga BBVA tournament with Barcelona against the CPU on profesional. won away at sevilla 4-0. then lost 2-1 against real madrid. After that result fell apart. lost againt deportivo, tenerife and zaragoza. gave up on tournament played as united against liverpool. 2-0 to liverpool.

I just want to be good at a football game.:(:'(

Its pretty easy when you learn a few tricks, if you can master two stepovers your pretty much a expert on the game should try do some stepovers one after another and quickly after your player made the stepovers quickly move your left analog stick in the direction you want your player to make the exit(a turn of speed after the step over) which helps you beat a player.

or a easier version - do a left/right body feint then quickly after that push the left analog in the direction you want your player to exit and just watch your player burst int a different direction leaving the defender standing.

its pretty hard explaining it on here but just watch the tutorials videos the two stepovers are hard tho but once perfected its a deadly weapon online

theres alot more skills tho but stepovers are my favourite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back