Fifa 2010

• Thread starter Thread starter chris22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 672
  • Views Views 77K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't played Online lol. Well actually today I played a game which was unranked and won 4-1. Same as yesterday xD

i heard their no my country lobbies anymore :'(

btw ur are from london yea? have u ever played a chap called bigballa22

Hmm. If I come across him I'll be sure to own him for you. xD

Ok thanks anyway

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

80 mil?
i guess the player values are more realistic then

This game is frickin' awesome. IMO this has the most realistic feel to football ever, the fluidity of the players movements are astoundin so big shout out to EA.

WELL DONE EA!!!!!!

Nice to see Frankie is challenging himself

can someone tell me if the transfers are completely up to date, like v of hesselink at hull and lucas neill at everton, because my friend said that dunne was a sub at man city

can someone tell me if the transfers are completely up to date, like v of hesselink at hull and lucas neill at everton, because my friend said that dunne was a sub at man city
You can update the all the latest transfers Automatically if your online,there is a update transfers option in the edit teams section.

The more i play this game the more its failures become obvious :(

Last edited:
like what JP?
Well these are things i don't like,only my opinion though.

1. Ball moves far too slowly.
2. Players go down far too easily.
3. Ref too keen to blow for silly fouls.
4. The power bar seems to have little effect on the pace or power of the ball,particularly when passing or clearing your lines.
5. Although the players have 360 movement the ball only seems to have 8 (if that).
6. The players all feel the same,no individuality.
7. Pace is non existent.
8. The stand up challenge is too effective.
9. The formation and tactics set ups are a mess.
10. Team Mentality settings seem to have zero effect (Offensive Defensive etc).
11. Ball physics seem wrong.
12. The Lob or chipped shot is far too effective not helped by the fact the keepers blindly run off their goal line too often.
13. League cup games played in daylight grrrrrrr.
14. No World Cup,EA have the licence but dont want to ruin their plans to fleece us next summer obviously.
15. The transfers in Manager mode are still a joke.Patrick Berger has just re joined Liverpool for 4m, come on. :@

Last edited:
I agree with what JP said, but i wouldn't go as far as to say it's cack. It's still a very good game, probably the best fotball game released ever. I think it is easily going to be better than PES 2010, but that is just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back