Fifa 2010

• Thread starter Thread starter chris22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 672
  • Views Views 77K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't use the skills at all, but I honestly think I'm good at Fifa 10.

i got this today and i think it is great... i now like FIFA more than PES. :)
and i can now score some scorchers on this game

Does anyone know how to upload a goal? when i scored i go on the replay thing and i dont have the upload option.

anyone care to explain? please.

are you connected to the interweb

I dont know if im honest, i was playing yesterday night half asleep and i scored a good goal and tried to upload i'll try again now and get back to you mate.

You press Y (on the Xbox 360 anyway)

Does anyone know how to upload a goal? when i scored i go on the replay thing and i dont have the upload option.

anyone care to explain? please.
When you score a goal press start so the menu pop's up,select instant replay,from there you get the option to upload the goal,i think its Y on xbox so probably the triangle button on the PS.Your saved replays can only be watched on the net through your EA account.

I think we could debate all day on which game is better PES or FIFA but one area PES is definitely better in is the replays and saving replays,even the most passionate FIFA fan has to admit that.

We need to get an FM Base club up on xbox, who's with me :D

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

That was on Semi Pro Frankie,thats weak ;)

Nice to see Frankie is challenging himself

Hey guys, I was simply improving my virtual pro, the free kick was good though ;D

Don't worry Kris, our record is 3 wins to me, none to you :D

Anyone had any luck using the Game Face thing yet or are the servers still down?

I think we could debate all day on which game is better PES or FIFA but one area PES is definitely better in is the replays and saving replays,even the most passionate FIFA fan has to admit that.

Yeah saving on FIFA is rubbish. I like the fact that you can upload them (would be nice if PES did too) but I don't always want to upload them. I want to be able to store them on my console and watch them whenever I want from whatever angle I want!

We need to get an FM Base club up on xbox, who's with me :D

I'll be up for that. In a week or so we should set one up.

Anyone had any luck using the Game Face thing yet or are the servers still down?

Yeah saving on FIFA is rubbish. I like the fact that you can upload them (would be nice if PES did too) but I don't always want to upload them. I want to be able to store them on my console and watch them whenever I want from whatever angle I want!

I'll be up for that. In a week or so we should set one up.

I have my gameface as does Whittnam87 for those who know him. I look like a freaking peedo on mine. Mostly because i can hardly open my eyes without my specs and they say no specs :'(

My gameface works :)
I look really wierd though lol

i think fifa10 is pretty good!! took a while to get used to with the 360 controls but after a while it plays far better than fifa09, the thing that does my head in is that 95% of the time when i challenge a player the ref gives a foul. yet when computer does it to me they get away with it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back