Fifa 2010

• Thread starter Thread starter chris22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 672
  • Views Views 77K
Status
Not open for further replies.
The arsenal one was from fifa 09 was ages ago seriously, man you made that lob was a piece of cake i dont lob on fifa 10 i cant judge the power right yet it either goes way over the bar or the keeper just stands there catching it.
I find the lobbing very easy,too easy actually.I done Kris with a couple the other day. |)

Anyone on PS3 fancy giving me a game? Haven't lost online yet (Or on FIFA09 for that matter - though I didn't play many games at all) and fancy a challenge.

I have my gameface as does Whittnam87 for those who know him. I look like a freaking peedo on mine. Mostly because i can hardly open my eyes without my specs and they say no specs :'(

haha yeh I saw yours earlier Kris. It's very funny. I've set mine up now as well. It's freakish but I can see some sort of resemblance to myself.

I've set up an FM-Base Pro Club if any body wants to join. The team name is FM Base :)

finally got the game on ps3, looks like i wont have to wait until christmas. early signs show that it is a good game, a massive improvements on previous installments. now we need to turn to PES to see with what they have come up with...

haha yeh I saw yours earlier Kris. It's very funny. I've set mine up now as well. It's freakish but I can see some sort of resemblance to myself.

I've set up an FM-Base Pro Club if any body wants to join. The team name is FM Base :)

Can you invite me please :D:D

Yeah I will invite everyone tomorrow when I get on my Xbox. If you want to join then just say so.

Right this is wired.

Player in manager mode as liverpool and i played 7 games in league and for some reason all of them where played at Wembley :S

When you start Manager Mode I think you pick which Stadium to have. I guess you picked Wembley.

have a look in the fifa 10 forums? There are already like 63 known bugs just on manager mode.

have a look in the fifa 10 forums? There are already like 63 known bugs just on manager mode.

I know for Darlington my GK finished the season with the most assists in the league with 25 oO)

I know for Darlington my GK finished the season with the most assists in the league with 25 oO)

yeah i think its like the same amount of clean sheets your keeper gets then he gets that number in assists

Yeah my Hearts keeper has more assists than any player in the spl.....odd

some of those bugs are terrible, the manager mode is basically un playable

I bought the game shortly after release over here in Portugal - always prefered fifa over pes although neither of them are perfect - and i think it´s a good game, but hardly worth the price they´re asking for it (70€ here which are about £65 if i´m not mistaken). Concerning the bugs (of which some would never have stayed in the final version, if the game would have been properly tested before launching it) most annoying one i´ve come across so far is that loaned out players at times are sold by the club that took the players in...such thing is unforgivable apart from that still waiting for a fifa game where the goalie may be sent off after tackling the opponent without ball like in pes.
So basically if you want a bug free game you might wanna sit this one out cause EA aren´t known for quick problem fixing. And with the newest pes coming out soon, there´ll be decent competition for fifa, so those who haven´t got the latter yet, may wanna wait and see what pes has to offer, especially if you have the possibility to rent it first.

ha, a team selling a player on loan. That's great.

I hope PES is relatively bug free, they have been working on the code for 2010 for 2 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back