Fifa 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
seriously guys it is go to search and put fifa 10

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

im downloading as we speak its not on the recent added list you have to search it yourself

Didn't know there was a search function... :/

It's taking me 80 minutes. Probably everyone is trying to download it and that's why it's taking a while.

Sucky. I'll go have a look at mine in a sec.

ok die hard pes man giving his review here

I like this Fifa...first time i can say that in a long time...game speed is alot faster than it was and it seems to run alot smoother...can get some great passing and moving going and i am liking the through balls and cross's and free kicks.

Game play is decent but still some flaws. I still think it's murder to beat a player which hasnt been fixed...i just prefer the pes way of doing that. Defending looks harder to me i usually find fifa to be rather easy but this demo wasn't too easy.

Slide Tackles are terrible and keepers are **** and essentric (sp)

Very much enjoyed playing it and i will buy it when it's out

Not much of a improvement really on from FIFA 09, slightly disappointed but maybe the full game will be better

ok die hard pes man giving his review here

I like this Fifa...first time i can say that in a long time...game speed is alot faster than it was and it seems to run alot smoother...can get some great passing and moving going and i am liking the through balls and cross's and free kicks.

Game play is decent but still some flaws. I still think it's murder to beat a player which hasnt been fixed...i just prefer the pes way of doing that. Defending looks harder to me i usually find fifa to be rather easy but this demo wasn't too easy.

Slide Tackles are terrible and keepers are **** and essentric (sp)

Very much enjoyed playing it and i will buy it when it's out
I forgot
when is it out?
also when Is the pes demo out?

Status
Not open for further replies.