Fifa 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well ive been playing it for the last hour and i have to say not alot has changed except kits and music,typical EA really. Gameplay is a little smoother and quicker but not much else to report.

can i just save and play the game on my laptop do i need any other files or what not!!!

oh come on sort it out this is like watching paint dry all for a ******* demo i sat up till gone midnite last night in a bid to hope it would be on ps store then but no i managed to wake up this morning at half 9 but still no change and still waiting all day for nothing but i do know it will be worth the wait so come on sony sort out you **** consol and update it asap lol

if you have already played it then why are you so desperate to get the demo?

cos im bored out my face doing everything on fifa 09 i think the last few weeks i have just been trying to get all accomplisments which i have here about done now i just wanna play the new game and cos i loved it so much i wanna play it againg its been 2 weeks since i got back from canada and i have been waiting like a little kid at xmas lol

I was gonna ask that but i thought it would be rude.

I would guess no.

parts of its an improvment ie dribbling and overall movment/itelligence of players but some bits are a let down pretty much every shot is fumbled by the keepers and it seems all players run at the same speed, strength seems to be the only key attribute for this years game i hope its patched or somthing as the keepers esp are a let down

I think the game is a decent improvement on fifa09, the dribbling is much better.
Im so ****** off that robben isn't in the bayern munich squad :mad:

I think the game is a decent improvement on fifa09, the dribbling is much better.
Im so ****** off that robben isn't in the bayern munich squad :mad:

You mug. Ofc not all transfers are done its a DEMO!! Yesssss.

Is it really? I'm going to check lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.