FIFA PS3 TOURNAMENT

• Thread starter Thread starter samillyroy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 677
  • Views Views 40K
im afraid not, more fair if we just use the EA downloaded updates. best of luck you two!

If it lags then I'll quit and invite you, the latency was on red for a bit :/ GL

Not too late to pick a team is it? Can i have Marseille?

Edit: If not im fine with what iv'e got

Last edited:
Well played mate, I couldn't believe your first goal.

Final score 3-2 to me.

Well played Jean, none of the Lyon players seem able to dribble :/

:/ another early elimination
Sunderland 3 - 2 Lyon

Well played Jean, none of the Lyon players seem able to dribble :/

:/ another early elimination
Sunderland 3 - 2 Lyon

Cheers, Same with Sunderland. Absolutely shocking how many chances i missed aswell. That free kick was pretty nice though

Cheers, Same with Sunderland. Absolutely shocking how many chances i missed aswell. That free kick was pretty nice though

Yeah nice free kick, Thing could of been different if I had scored that early shot by Gomis that hit the post

Yeah nice free kick, Thing could of been different if I had scored that early shot by Gomis that hit the post

If only :p. I reckon on paper you had the best team in the tournament. So hopefully i can make it to the final but i wouldn't be surprised if i didn't

If only :p. I reckon on paper you had the best team in the tournament. So hopefully i can make it to the final but i wouldn't be surprised if i didn't

I should spend more time playing with different teams :/
the two teams I got where the first time I had ever used them

I should spend more time playing with different teams :/
the two teams I got where the first time I had ever used them

NEVER EVER EVER used Sunderland, think i used liverpool when the game first came out.

Back