FIFA PS3 TOURNAMENT

game disconnected 5 mins left with me winning 2-0, I think it was bad connection rather than him quitting am I right jean-luc?

Atleast that puts an end to any talk of me cheating. My head wasnt in it tbh but well played.

Yeah got signed out, i thought it was you at first. I would of gave you the win either way lmao, gg

had a feeling it was because of connection, it came with that circle thing on the corner of the screen, and I didn't think youd quit whilst on the attack,gg finally a new name on the trophy

Germany 0-2 England (chamberlain, hart(p) ) put that new name down as champion samilyroy;)

Well done Connor, atleast i can say i got beat by the eventual winner :) Suppose i could of said that for anyone in our group haha

had a feeling it was because of connection, it came with that circle thing on the corner of the screen, and I didn't think youd quit whilst on the attack,gg finally a new name on the trophy

Germany 0-2 England (chamberlain, hart(p) ) put that new name down as champion samilyroy;)

Yeah same

No excuses from me anyway, beat me fair and square, although disappointed Neur didn't save the penalty :( I don't think it would of made much difference mind but still

Yeah same

No excuses from me anyway, beat me fair and square, although disappointed Neur didn't save the penalty :( I don't think it would of made much difference mind but still

your formation was hard to break down, did well creating that, lucky I got the first goal because I would have struggled to break you down whilst behind

your formation was hard to break down, did well creating that, lucky I got the first goal because I would have struggled to break you down whilst behind

Yeah i had to use a custom one because both CB have high attacking workrate, they were basically acting as midfielders in my first group game

Looks to complicated for me :$

Lol, it's actually fairly straight forward. Only a matter of drawing names from a hat or something to determine the order and each person picks 1 player and it moves onto the next guy until each person has a full 11 and subs.

When you put it like that ^^ its fairly easy! :)

It's up to you guys though, was only a suggestion, i don't mind what happens next..

Or just do an italian tournament :p Count me in the next.

congrats conor, revenge for last time out. it's up to you guys what you wanna do next and maybe I'll sit it out this time.

congrats conor, revenge for last time out. it's up to you guys what you wanna do next and maybe I'll sit it out this time.

Thanks mate, and I think we should do a cup of Brazilian teams, and why you gonna sit out?

I don't mind what tournament we do :) I'd prefer knock out rounds though just because group stage took awhile :/

I don't mind what tournament we do :) I'd prefer knock out rounds though just because group stage took awhile :/

Not sure, quite like the league/group stage format as it means your getting more than one game atleast

Maybe try another group/knockout format, depending if we have enough interested. If not just a knockout sounds fine.

Not sure, quite like the league/group stage format as it means your getting more than one game atleast

Yeah that aspect was good. If we had 8 people who would play the games ASAP i wouldn't mind, but i'm really impatient lol

Yeah that aspect was good. If we had 8 people who would play the games ASAP i wouldn't mind, but i'm really impatient lol

Yeah i know what you mean. Tbh i had my games finished in the one day, think most of our group did IIRC..