FIFA PS3 TOURNAMENT

If Sammy is sitting out shall I do the draw for teams and set up a poll asking which competition people want to do and if they want a KO or group stage and then KO?

If Sammy is sitting out shall I do the draw for teams and set up a poll asking which competition people want to do and if they want a KO or group stage and then KO?

Whatever everyone else thinks, all depends if Sam is actually thinking on sitting out etc. Poll would be a good idea though!

If Sammy gives me the okay I'll set the poll up straight away and do the draw tonight.

Cannot believe whats just happened to me. Playing online seasons England (me) vs Brazil and I go 6-2 down early in the 2nd half. I get it back to 6-5 and get a pen in the 90th min. The other guy keeps his goalie still and Rooney shoots like an inch wide of the post!!

Cannot believe whats just happened to me. Playing online seasons England (me) vs Brazil and I go 6-2 down early in the 2nd half. I get it back to 6-5 and get a pen in the 90th min. The other guy keeps his goalie still and Rooney shoots like an inch wide of the post!!

Damnnn :eek: thats unlucky

I'm in for the next one, hopefully ill at least qualify this time

I'd be happy to organise it as I'm an oldie on this forum you can trust me, if Sam doesn't want to do it and just wants a playing stance.

i dont mind organising it still. you tell me what you guys want to do and I'll sort it - I will just sit out playing this one.

Let's go for a Championship competition instead of playing with the best teams all the time. (please let me get Watford!!)

Sure who's in for a championship tournament then? List who you want to be.... lets get it on the road and Sam can you facilitate this via the page... and play!!! :p

I'll be Blackpool.

Darlo's Watford.

Sure who's in for a championship tournament then? List who you want to be.... lets get it on the road and Sam can you facilitate this via the page... and play!!! :p

I'll be Blackpool.

We not doing random's this time then?

Darlo's Watford.