FIFA PS3 TOURNAMENT

if anyone here does have a xbox and wants a game or wants to see my team so i'm not lying lol its harvster4!

Aspas was only 10k a few days ago and know he's 30k :/

Aspas was only 10k a few days ago and know he's 30k :/

ikr i was looking at him on XBOX earlier and thought hmmm silver BPL as my second team then looked at him and thought nope think again lol do you have xbox mate?
also im gonna give away a few coins on PS3 tomorrow only about 10-15k but if you want them post your account name and i'll share the ammount i got out after my players sell

ikr i was looking at him on XBOX earlier and thought hmmm silver BPL as my second team then looked at him and thought nope think again lol do you have xbox mate?
also im gonna give away a few coins on PS3 tomorrow only about 10-15k but if you want them post your account name and i'll share the ammount i got out after my players sell

Nufcfan11 :p haha

No, I'm on ps3 only :/ and Psn is jackovasaurus_

yeah sorry guys, can't get hold of him so hopefully we'll be able to play tomorrow and I'll then let you know soon as. Jean-Luc, make sure you check your inbox tomorrow, don't want you going missing again :p

yeah sorry guys, can't get hold of him so hopefully we'll be able to play tomorrow and I'll then let you know soon as. Jean-Luc, make sure you check your inbox tomorrow, don't want you going missing again :p

Aww ok mate, i should be able to play any time after like 11

Do you guys play pro clubs?

yeah but only on xbox havent done it on PS3 as none of my mates use PS3 there XBOX aswell i will send you a friend request now regarding coins but could you read my last message to Jean-Luc please