FIFA World Cup 2018 Russia!

Russia has such bad transport, it's too big a country. Travelling from Moscow to Kazan takes 12hours by train, England, the greatest distance is 7 hours from Plymouth to Newcastle. Personally, living in Plymouth, I'm so gutted we didn't get the world cup. It would've been such a lift. A complete review needs to be done into FIFA, the vote is ridiculously biased towards bids with money. In my opinion, Russia and Qatar had the weakest bids, they'll both host good world cups, undoubtedly, but had poor bids. 2018 should've been given to England, not being biased, but they had the best bid, easily. Spain/Portugal had a very strong bid but their presentation was very poor.
I will be 28 by the time 2022 comes along and am hoping to have a world cup in England before I'm 40. FIFA need to start giving the world cup to the strongest candidate instead of who has the most money.
Rant over.

Im In Ireland, but really wanted England to get it, id be 21 in 2018 so would have loved to go. I'm sure Russia will do great though :)

Not too sure about the whole Qatar thing though :/

Russia has such bad transport, it's too big a country. Travelling from Moscow to Kazan takes 12hours by train, England, the greatest distance is 7 hours from Plymouth to Newcastle. Personally, living in Plymouth, I'm so gutted we didn't get the world cup. It would've been such a lift. A complete review needs to be done into FIFA, the vote is ridiculously biased towards bids with money. In my opinion, Russia and Qatar had the weakest bids, they'll both host good world cups, undoubtedly, but had poor bids. 2018 should've been given to England, not being biased, but they had the best bid, easily. Spain/Portugal had a very strong bid but their presentation was very poor.
I will be 28 by the time 2022 comes along and am hoping to have a world cup in England before I'm 40. FIFA need to start giving the world cup to the strongest candidate instead of who has the most money.
Rant over.

Russia are putting in place a bullet train that will get people to 6 of the destinations in pretty quick time.

People will think we are being biast because we love Abramovich lol
LOL! Did u see him?

---------- Post added at 02:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 AM ----------

Money talks. Simple as that. No other reason why Russia would win.
Errrm... Yeah... Let's forget that they're one of the most powerful country in the world... And that they're the biggest country in the world... PUTIN OWNED everyone! xD

---------- Post added at 02:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 AM ----------

Rant over.
DUUUUDEE!!! They have regular transport! They have good transport, for the world cup it's gonna be 6 star!

LOL! Did u see him?

---------- Post added at 02:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 AM ----------

Pretty rare to see such a big smile on his face, then again he did put millions of his own money into so its only natural he was happy to see a return

Message to Everyone:

In Russia football is really respected, during the WW2 in Leningrad, they played footy!
YEES! WW2 LENINGRAD!

It always motivated people. In Russia every single man LOVES football! But they're always criticizing their team xD

I have no doubt it was fixed

funny how england had the most positives and least negatives than any bid and that the president said our bid was tremendous..

yet we only get 2 votes out of 22

Basically all the foreign fifa commitee still hate england and always will.. our bid was clear footballing sense to host it but fifa hate england .. it simple really

I have no doubt the incidents from the previous night impacted on it.

Abramovich was grinning even before the name was read out, in my opinion he already knew, that's just my opinion though, don't bite my head off..

Abramovich was grinning even before the name was read out, in my opinion he already knew, that's just my opinion though, don't bite my head off..

I believe most of the people did, even on SSN they said sources have said Russia have won the bid and England have come last and it was true so of corse he knew.

Confidence haha, although I was surprised when they got it, was backing England

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

I believe most of the people did, even on SSN they said sources have said Russia have won the bid and England have come last and it was true so of corse he knew.

On BBC World news they were saying England had already lost and so on, I was doubting that rumors like that would be going round, who would even leak it, turns out they were right though

Message to Everyone:

In Russia football is really respected, during the WW2 in Leningrad, they played footy!
YEES! WW2 LENINGRAD!

It always motivated people. In Russia every single man LOVES football! But they're always criticizing their team xD
There's a button called normal size, use it.

Hopefully hosting a World Cup will open Russia up to the rest of the world. It might be what the country needs to clamp down on racism in football.

at least if we qualify for 2018 and our hooligans go out there we will never see them again !!!

Stop with the silly big fonts, or be infracted for spamming and pointless posting.

I have no doubt it was fixed

funny how england had the most positives and least negatives than any bid and that the president said our bid was tremendous..

yet we only get 2 votes out of 22

Basically all the foreign fifa commitee still hate england and always will.. our bid was clear footballing sense to host it but fifa hate england .. it simple really
Sour grapes get over it.

---------- Post added at 03:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 AM ----------

Look this was clearly fixed, apart from Holland and Belgium, Russia had the weakset bid with so many Cons.
None of the delagtes like England and that is so apparent. This is such a shocking result for what was a clear winner ahead of everyone else.
Fact is FIFA have now shown both that they are greedy for money i.e payoffs and backhanders and hate the English and will never vote us for World Cup. Its shocking that its already 44 years since we did and would have been 52 if we got 2018.
Does it not bother anyone that you may not see a World Cup in Engalnd possibly in your lifetime. Im 32 and ill be 47 before we have another chance.
You young lads may also have to wait even longer with the way FIFA go about dishing out World Cups
First off you can not call it fixed. The one thing the Russia had that England didnt was LEGACY. That won them the vote. Get over it.

---------- Post added at 03:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 AM ----------

Rant over.
really get a grip, Russia had a good bid they won. If it was down to money then why didnt England get it then? They were suppose to bring the most revenue of any bid in the world cup to FIFA. Stop talking ****.