FIFA World Cup 2018 Russia!

Sour grapes get over it.

Far be it from me to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but everything he said made sense.

First off you can not call it fixed. The one thing the Russia had that England didnt was LEGACY. That won them the vote. Get over it.
We had legacy? We had a whole plan for the legacy of the World Cup. And quite aside from that, even if we didn't our other advantages should completely knock legacy out of the equation.

really get a grip, Russia had a good bid they won. If it was down to money then why didnt England get it then? They were suppose to bring the most revenue of any bid in the world cup to FIFA. Stop talking ****.
Politics. That's why. Politics.

As it's been said before, whoever gets the World Cup has got nothing to do with the actual bid. It's all political and money.

As it's been said before, whoever gets the World Cup has got nothing to do with the actual bid. It's all political and money.
Spain and Portugal will not probably have the financial strength to host that competition,and England's bid was largely undervalued after the hooliganism revival in St'Andrews imo.

or big font for big ritards :D

Qatar world cup will be better than this easily :D
No... Don't talk about you here please...

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

Spain and Portugal will not probably have the financial strength to host that competition,and England's bid was largely undervalued after the hooliganism revival in St'Andrews imo.
Hmmm... Talking about the economy... Russia's economy is growing faster that England's

85624345.jpg

:D

But their is flaws in most countrys not just Russia, i know racism is a problem in Russia but its still around in England. Yes i know not as bad but racism is racism niether is right, just because some football fans are racist dosen't mean the rest of them and the Russian people should be victamised.

Name me one racist incident in an English stadium in the last decade. I could name loads in Russia in the last year.

---------- Post added at 12:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

Hmmm... Talking about the economy... Russia's economy is growing faster that England's

Which is a bit like saying Yeovil is growing faster than Everton because we have won more trophies than Everton in the last 7 years...

ie, utter nonsense.

Name me one racist incident in an English stadium in the last decade. I could name loads in Russia in the last year.

---------- Post added at 12:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

Which is a bit like saying Yeovil is growing faster than Everton because we have won more trophies than Everton in the last 7 years...

ie, utter nonsense.

Tottenham fans against Sol Campbell at Fratton Park a year or so ago was pretty nasty. It happens everywhere simple as that it even happen in South Africa, they are very black orientated and have been for years but nothing was said about that was it.

80% of the country lives in poverty yet they can field a World Cup

*clap clap clap *
money well spent

Not content with buying the Premier league title Abramavich has now bought the World Cup !

Now lets wait for a deluge of Brazilians with Russian ancestory ! Cant wait for NotgoodenuffforBrazilio to come representing his dear old great great great grandad Vlad

80% of the country lives in poverty yet they can field a World Cup

*clap clap clap *
money well spent

Not content with buying the Premier league title Abramavich has now bought the World Cup !

Now lets wait for a deluge of Brazilians with Russian ancestory ! Cant wait for NotgoodenuffforBrazilio to come representing his dear old great great great grandad Vlad

Sour grapes at all??? We know why we didn't get the world cup.

Uhhh, shouldnt we discuss really WC14 in Brazil? I mean 8 years is a long long time to go.....I could be married with children, and my WC trip would be ruined....

Tottenham fans against Sol Campbell at Fratton Park a year or so ago was pretty nasty. It happens everywhere simple as that it even happen in South Africa, they are very black orientated and have been for years but nothing was said about that was it.

That wasn't racist actually. It was homophobic which is entirely different. Equally bad though obviously.

That wasn't racist actually. It was homophobic which is entirely different. Equally bad though obviously.

As i live in Portsmouth and have many mates who were there, their was also rasict chants towards Campbell also. It does happen in this country just to a lesser extent.

Sour grapes at all??? We know why we didn't get the world cup.

You can clear off to Russia with Abramovich mate !
Cant see how as an Englishman ( and by supporting Chelski and your sig all things point to you being one ) you can support a team that bought its way to fame and have just screwed up the World Cup.
Yes, we know why we didnt get the cup.
We didnt get it because Abramovich gave the Fa a cheeky Mafia money back hander.

And before you whine Im a Norwich fan :
All I can say is ::

" We got a super cook, All you have is a Russian Crook"

As i live in Portsmouth and have many mates who were there, their was also rasict chants towards Campbell also. It does happen in this country just to a lesser extent.

And my cousin is a season ticket holder at WHL and was in the away end aiming it. I believe him over anyone.

Was homophobic, not racist.

You can clear off to Russia with Abramovich mate !
Cant see how as an Englishman ( and by supporting Chelski and your sig all things point to you being one ) you can support a team that bought its way to fame and have just screwed up the World Cup.
Yes, we know why we didnt get the cup.
We didnt get it because Abramovich gave the Fa a cheeky Mafia money back hander.

And before you whine Im a Norwich fan :
All I can say is ::

" We got a super cook, All you have is a Russian Crook"

I am a England fan before Chelsea and everyone who knows me knows that (and the 3lions on my leg backs that up). Abramovich isen't the reason why England didn't get the world cup simple as that. Its just nice to be able to blame other people other than OUR media.

And you can't buy success may i point you in the direction of Man City but that is for another thread

And as im a Chelsea fan in response to your chant:
" We've got Abramovich, you've got a drunken *****"

I am a England fan before Chelsea and everyone who knows me knows that (and the 3lions on my leg backs that up). Abramovich isen't the reason why England didn't get the world cup simple as that. Its just nice to be able to blame other people other than OUR media.

And you can't buy success may i point you in the direction of Man City but that is for another thread

And as im a Chelsea fan in response to your chant:
" We've got Abramovich, you've got a drunken *****"

What because Panorama exposed Fifa for what they are ? Now they exposed themselves with Russia winning the bid ?!
If your all 3 Lions you should be as angry as the rest of us !

And FYI :
The Super cook , Russian Crook was OUR retort to the chant you just responded to me with.

On the ball City !

And my cousin is a season ticket holder at WHL and was in the away end aiming it. I believe him over anyone.

Was homophobic, not racist.

Well the reports would also suggest other wise as people got charged for it. Also every country has its flaws in football not just Russia, we were never going to win the bid simple as that so why should we slate the nation that won it.

I was once at a Pompey vs Chelsea game 2 years ago in the Carling Cup but was sitting in the Pompey end. I was quite near the corner flag and as Lampard come over to take the corner some fans started singing "were's your mother gone". Is that any worse than racism??? I think not.

---------- Post added at 02:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 AM ----------

What because Panorama exposed Fifa for what they are ? Now they exposed themselves with Russia winning the bid ?!
If your all 3 Lions you should be as angry as the rest of us !

And FYI :
The Super cook , Russian Crook was OUR retort to the chant you just responded to me with.

On the ball City !

I am angry but i never thought we could win it in the first place so it wasen't a suprise to me. The media over here try and take on an organisation that is at the top and can't and wont be defeated, thats why we didn't and wont ever get a major tournement.