FIFA World League 2.0 by Linecoigne1998 (chairman game)

View attachment 136594
March/April/end of season 1 update

Match day 26

View attachment 136593
Match day 27

View attachment 136592
Match day 28

View attachment 136591
Match day 29

View attachment 136590View attachment 136589
Match day 30

View attachment 136588
Match day 31

View attachment 136587
Match day 32

View attachment 136585
Match day 33

View attachment 136584
Match day 34

View attachment 136583
Final table: Atletico de Madrid are the first FWL Premiership champions!

View attachment 136582
Promoted teams: Batajakiller will choose who he wants to take over first, NathWalker second

View attachment 136581
Final player stats

View attachment 136580
View attachment 136579
View attachment 136576
Players of the month for March and April

View attachment 136578
View attachment 136577
Young players of the month for March and April

View attachment 136575
View attachment 136574
Managers of the month for March and April

View attachment 136573
View attachment 136572
Player of the year

View attachment 136571
Young player of the year

View attachment 136570
Player's player of the year

View attachment 136569
Team of the year

View attachment 136568
GAME SAVE: END OF SEASON 1

There we go everyone! The end of season 1! The transfer window will open after I've posted about the perks system and figured out who will get which perks. If you have any ideas about the kind of perks I could use, let me know. In addition, the Bayern and Manchester City chairmen (AW190 and Hbg) have to send me their top managerial target to replace the sacked Ancelotti and Guardiola.

Well that was ****...

Oh, and:
****, Rummenigge beat me to sacking him.

Perks

Right, so as things stand, here are the balances for the clubs in the Premiership (I've replaced the relegated teams with the promoted teams). Keep in mind that those balances are before the TV + league money has been given to the clubs:

[TABLE="class: grid, width: 500, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Club[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Balance[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]AC Milan[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]- 59.4 million[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Arsenal[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]- 53.27 million[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Atletico de Madrid[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]15.18 million[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Bayern[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]- 50.06 million[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Corinthians[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]- 11.69 million[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Chelsea[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]- 123 million[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]FC Barcelona[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]- 8.78 million[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Internazionale[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]- 76.7 million[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Juventus[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]- 72.35 million[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Leverkusen[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]- 13.76 million[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Manchester City[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]21.37 million[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Manchester United[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]- 189 million[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Paris Saint-Germain[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]65.91 million[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Real Madrid[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]2.71 million[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]SL Benfica[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]- 24.76 million[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]SSC Napoli[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]- 23.57 million[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Tottenham[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]- 29.96 million[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Valencia[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]7.83 million[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Now for the perks. Each of you will give me a number between 1 and 15 (seeing as 15 teams will be controlled next season, three uncontrolled) and I will do a random draw to see which perk will go under which number. I'll give each of you until 2:30pm GMT tomorrow to give me a number, which if you fail to you will be given a random number.
The perks can be anything between a huge financial package (100 million) or a regular financial package (50 million) or "create a wonder kid" or increase the stadium's capacity, ect. If you guys have any ideas you can let me know.
The perks are tradable which means that during the transfer window, you guys can trade perks with other chairmen and will need to use them during this transfer window ONLY.

Finally, Batajakiller needs to choose a team from Leverkusen, Tottenham and Napoli considering his Liverpool side were relegated. NathWalker will then choose from the remaining two teams to take over.

AW190
needs to send me a message about Bayern's next manager and Hbg one about City's next manager.

You guys may start sending in your numbers now and PMs with your Chairman of the Season vote!

Last edited:
Number 7 please, just checking the save to choose the manager!

Phew.

No Chairman of the Season awards? :P
I was thinking of doing one but didn't really know what the point was if there was no reward. Should I make it so that the Chairman of the Season gets some money added to his balance or a guaranteed transfer? Or two perks instead of one?

Last edited:
Sure Corinthians Chairman for the win!!!! Was able to steer them away from Relegation and have a balance of -11m is a good start to his career. :)

I choose number 13. Will send in my vote later.

I was thinking of doing one but didn't really know what the point was if there was no reward. Should I make it so that the Chairman of the Season gets some money added to his balance or a guaranteed transfer? Or two perks instead of one?

Any of them would suit me fine. Can we have the perk results for the first few teams soon please? :)

Any of them would suit me fine. Can we have the perk results for the first few teams soon please? :)
Sure mate, although I'd really appreciate if some of you gave me some ideas as to what the perks could be! I have some ideas but it'd be nice to see what you guys would want :)

Sure mate, although I'd really appreciate if some of you gave me some ideas as to what the perks could be! I have some ideas but it'd be nice to see what you guys would want :)

+2 Attribute boost to 1 player
Reduce age by 1/2 years (your choice)
Reduced transfer fees for 1 player (1.5x turns to 1.25x, 1.25x turns to 1x, 1x turns to 0.75x)
Wage decrease by £10k a week

Obviously all of them are adjustable! :)

Reverse a manager made transfer?
Change position of one of your players?

All those suggestions are great guys, thanks a lot :) I've made up a list of 15 perks now, some of which are repeated (especially the financial package ones considering the balances of some clubs!) I'll take number 4 by the way :)

Numbers still available:

Last edited:
All those suggestions are great guys, thanks a lot :) I've made up a list of 15 perks now, some of which are repeated (especially the financial package ones considering the balances of some clubs!) I'll take number 4 by the way :)

Numbers still available:

If you haven't already, I'd send the list of perks with the numbers to someone who's already picked, just to prove you aren't cheating and picking your favourite perk. :P

Corinthians would like to personally thank Atletico Madrid, Arsenal and Manchester City for helping up in the relegation battle in round 34.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Ideas for Perks:

- Release 2 Players without Fees.
- Loan out 2 Players to lower league teams without Fees.
- Increase Team Facilities.

Top already :D
P.S. Znik doing badly for chairman game so far :P

Thank you so much AW, for motivating my team! Got to be happy with 2nd, behind a very impressive Atletico. Congrats! Now to build for next year!

And number 9 for Juventus

Last edited:
Back