FIFA World League 2.0 by Linecoigne1998 (chairman game)

Jesus Sugardaddy Christ. Oh well, time to prepare for City and PSG to buy the league.

Maybe remove sugar daddies of all clubs next year? :) It's hardly fair if some teams can completely disregard the financial aspect of the game :P

Nah, this isn't needed :D

Jesus Sugardaddy Christ. Oh well, time to prepare for City and PSG to buy the league.

Maybe remove sugar daddies of all clubs next year? :) It's hardly fair if some teams can completely disregard the financial aspect of the game :P

Don't you dare touch my money! Maybe instead you should ask for some of that Exor money that Angelli is holding on and buy the league with us.

Last edited:
View attachment 1068473

2015/16 Review: Not good enough

It started off very promising for Mancester City when they brought in Ricardo Rodriguez and Antonio Candreva alongside two very experienced left and right backs in Patrice Evra and Stephan Lichtsteiner. On top off that City secured some of the biggest prospects in world football with Matheus Pereira headlining the youth signings. Later on Andre Gomes, Danny Rose and Silvan Widmer would join forces with City as well. Also quite a few left City with the sales off Jesus Navas and Samir Nasri in particular falling in good taste with the crowd.

City Best Eleven
View attachment 136465

This was how Pep Guardiola used his team, and he got good return from Sergio Aguero, David Silva and Kevin De Bruyne. The latter 2 making it even too the leagues Team of the Year. However finishing 9th in the league is far from good enough and sadly the issue was all too clear. Joe Hart had a abysmal season despite having one of the leagues best defenses helping him out. Very happy with Sergio Aguero who once again proved hes one of the very best strikers out there scoring 21 goals! Also very happy with Kevin De Bruyne who not only had 10 assists but 10 goals on top off that. And David Silva was just David Silva aka Class. Its very clear that our 4 man defense along these 3 players will be the building stone for a new and better season in 2016/17.

With Pep Guardiola getting sacked the board is working hard making sure a top manager comes in to guide the team. And Chairman HbG promise a big will to spend in the next transfer window to make sure the new manager has everything he needs to finish within expectations.

Last edited:
Alright, deadline reached for the perks! Here is what everyone got (remember that you may trade your perks with other chairmen and that those of you who didn't give a number have been assigned one randomly) :

[TABLE="class: grid, width: 750, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Chairman[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Number picked[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Perk [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]lewie100[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]1[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]50 million[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]webby1999[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]2[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]100 million[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]KillerRoo[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]3[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Change a player's position[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Linecoigne1998[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]4[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Znik[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]5[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Free lower league transfer[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]samjohpos[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]6[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Guaranteed lower league transfer[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]AW190[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]7[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Reduce player age by 1 year[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]MrWisdoman[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]8[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Telstar[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]9[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Free lower league transfer[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Matt419[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]10[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Guaranteed lower league transfer[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]NathWalker[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]11[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Create a wonder kid[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Batajakiller[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]12[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Reverse manager made transfer[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]CrookdMoe[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]13[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]50 million[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Hbg[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]15 (miscounted, thought I had 15 people registered but only have 14)[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Create a wonder kid[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

PS: For people who got the "create a wonder kid" perk, just send me a PM with some basic information about the player (height, weight, name, nationality) and I'll just edit an existing player with what you sent me and set their PA to -10 (to give them between 170 and 200 PA). Similarly, AW190 just send me a PM with the player who you'd like to have his age reduced. Finally, anyone sending me PMs about lower league transfers who has a perk for a free or guaranteed transfer should specify which player they're using their perk on.

Seeing as only two people (lewie100 and I) voted for the Chairman of the Season, I don't think it would be fair to give out the award so we'll have to pass on it for this season.

For those of you wondering about finances and sugar daddies and stuff, I'll leave it like this for this season and if at the end of season 2 we see that it's very unfair again, I'll consider removing any sugar daddy option from all the clubs.

The transfer window will open now and will end on Monday 12pm GMT!

Btw, are we using the last save, or will there be another one where loaned players are moved back, and new teams moved to the league.

Btw, are we using the last save, or will there be another one where loaned players are moved back, and new teams moved to the league.
I'm just about to move forward until the new season registers and I'll move all the players back :)

Manchester United Transfer List

Sergio Romero (GK) - €10m
Phil Jones (DC) - €15m

Marcos Rojo (DC) - €13m
Antonio Valencia (anywhere on the right :D) - €8m
Ashley Young (AML) - €8m
Marouane Fellaini (MC) - €10m
Michael Carrick (MC/DMC) - Free
Bastioan Schweinsteiger (MC) - €12.5m
Wayne Rooney (AMC/STC) - €14m
James Wilson (ST) - €7m
Marcus Rashford (ST) - Loan
Zlatan Ibrahimovic (ST) - Free

I've put all my prices in euros since that's what all the finances seem to be going off :D

Prices negotiable, willing to sell most players apart from a very select few so PM me if you're interested in any of these listed players or any non listed players and we'll see if we can come to an agreement :)

Last edited:
Line, just to confirm, all the finances are in euros and when we send you our transfers you still want it all in Euros, right?

Line, just to confirm, all the finances are in euros and when we send you our transfers you still want it all in Euros, right?
Correct :) if it's more convenient for everyone though then we can start doing it in pounds for season 3 :)

Holy **** I won....

Im sorry for being inactive I am currently on the other side of Australia with only ****** hotel wifi and a slow *** phone!!

I will be back in a couple of days and will work to utilize my perk and make signings if the window is still open!! Cheers lads

We can offer out players who are coming back on loan this summer (Loaned by IG Managers), right?

Arsenal transfer list
Nacho Monreal-4 mill
David Ospina-5mill
Mathieu Debuchy- 4mill
Granit Xhaka- 6mill
Danny Welbeck- 15mill
Serge Gnabry 10mill​

View attachment 1068558
Everyone could be sold. Please submit offers. I'm willing to discuss player-player exchanges too.

Goalkeepers:

View attachment 136380 Joe Hart
View attachment 136379 ***** Caballero

Defenders:
View attachment 136380 Eric Dier
View attachment 136379 Nicolas Otamendi
View attachment 136374 Stefan de Vrij
View attachment 136373 Vincet Kompany
View attachment 136378 Ricardo Rodriguez
View attachment 136378 Silvan Widmer
View attachment 136377 Eliaquim Mangala
View attachment 136379 Pablo Zabaleta
View attachment 136375 Aleksandar Kolarov
View attachment 136377 Gael Clichy
View attachment 136380 Danny Rose
View attachment 136373 Jason Denayer
View attachment 136378 Stephan Lichtsteiner

Midfielders:
View attachment 136372 David Silva
View attachment 136373 Kevin De Bruyne
View attachment 136371 Ilkay Gundogan
View attachment 136380 Raheem Sterling
View attachment 136370 Antonio Candreva
View attachment 136369 Andre Gomes
View attachment 136372 Nolito
View attachment 136380 Fabian Delph
View attachment 136368 Fernandinho
View attachment 136368 Fernando
View attachment 136367 Yaya Toure
View attachment 136379 Bruno Zuculini

Attackers:
View attachment 136379 Sergio Aguero
View attachment 136380 Harry Kane
View attachment 136379 Mauro Icardi
View attachment 136362 Stevan Jovetic
View attachment 136366 Kelechi Iheanacho
View attachment 136367 Wilfried Bony

Transfer List
View attachment 136377 Gael Clichy €5 M
View attachment 136375 Aleksandar Kolarov €5 M
View attachment 136379 Bruno Zuculini €5 M
View attachment 136372 Nolito €15 M
View attachment 136380 Fabian Delph €5 M
View attachment 136367 Wilfried Bony €10 M
View attachment 136362 Stevan Jovetic €15 M

Last edited:
SLB Transfer List

Eduardo Salvio -
€55m/Andre Carrillo - €30m

Andreas Samaris - €45m

Eugene Makarenko -
€8m

Raúl Jiménez -
€12.5m

SLB Needs

Younger 1st Team GK

Younger 1st Team CB

Younger 1st Team ST

Backup RB

Key Player LW

Last edited:
When did City get De Vrij and Kane? In the save at the end of last season they're at Lazio and Spurs respectively. Did the CPU buy them between them and the most recent save?

When did City get De Vrij and Kane? In the save at the end of last season they're at Lazio and Spurs respectively. Did the CPU buy them between them and the most recent save?

****** free-spending City sugardaddy probably went out to get whatever is left of quality!

Back