FIFA World League 2.0 by Linecoigne1998 (chairman game)

Thank you so much AW, for motivating my team! Got to be happy with 2nd, behind a very impressive Atletico. Congrats! Now to build for next year!

And number 9 for Juventus
Anytime :/ If you'd be willing to do that next season I'd be grateful :P

United will take 10.

Also... How on earth am I £189m in debt? How in a matter of months have I gone from less than £50m in debt to close to £200m?

And I'm gonna lose like my whole team because of these ****** up finances as well...

Also, what's the prize money situation?
It'll come in when the season ends in-game (like end of June or something). It's a set amount that depends on your league finish which was set in the database but I think you can check how much you'd earn from your league finish. Perks can help you build up some money as well but I am aware that some of the finances are really messed up. I don't really know what to tell you apart from the fact that you might need to sell some players to get back in a healthy-ish position financially, idk :P you'll be able to trade your perk with someone who's got the 100 million one for example and then just sell a player or two to be at about 50 million in debt which would kind of save you I guess. If you or anyone else has ideas about how to handle those dodgy finances though, let me know because I honestly have no clue. Should each club have a sugar daddy enabled like PSG for example who can come back from 100 million in debt in a matter of months? Just an idea, idk.

Last edited:
It'll come in when the season ends in-game (like end of June or something). It's a set amount that depends on your league finish which was set in the database but I think you can check how much you'd earn from your league finish. Perks can help you build up some money as well but I am aware that some of the finances are really messed up. I don't really know what to tell you apart from the fact that you might need to sell some players to get back in a healthy-ish position financially, idk :P

Yeah definitely gonna have to sell players. Didn't help my finances that Mourhino decided that he needed to bring Griezmann in... :P

Will we at least get the transfer window to try and sort out our finances a bit before you start releasing players?

Oh, and I'd really appreciate it if you gave me that £100m finance boost... :D

Yeah definitely gonna have to sell players. Didn't help my finances that Mourhino decided that he needed to bring Griezmann in... :P

Will we at least get the transfer window to try and sort out our finances a bit before you start releasing players?

Oh, and I'd really appreciate it if you gave me that £100m finance boost... :D
Yeah at first I wasn't planning on allowing to use the transfer window but given your finances and Chelsea's too, it would obviously help you to get your finances back up so sure I'll let you use the transfer window :) I'll probably open it tomorrow right after the perks deadline.

Corinthians Review

View attachment 136514
S.C. Corinthians Paulista
Season Review

Corinthians have the football gods to thank for staying in the WLP next season. Chairman CrookdMoe's season goal to do just that and it took a few signings to do so. With a small balance compared to Clubs in the same division, not many gave the Brazilian club a chance. CrookdMoe took a chance by signing young players in the hope to stay up and have they grow in the club while using Loans to push for survival. Who knew that it would be on the shoulders of 2 Brazilians to help with the survival?

- Transfers -
Iuri Medeiros, Thiago Motta, Emmanuel Mammana, Dejan Lovren, Victor Kovalenko, Tomas Kalas & Marko Marin.

- Loans -
Marco Asensio, Mateo Kovacic, Fernando, Gael Clichy, Lucas Moura, Kevin Trapp & Granit Xhaka.

The season started with the signing of Manager Marcelo Bielsa to the helm. After the 2/3 months period, Corinthians were facing Relegation in the face. Nothing was working for Time do Povo. Faith was reassured to the fans when CrookdMoe announced he will stay behind his managerial signing and he would give him the chance to finish what he started. Come mid-march though, Bielsa was sacked. The reign was given to Jurgen Klopp at the start of April with 5 games left to play. His 1 win, 1 draw and 3 losses were enough to secure Corinthians their stay in the World League Premiership next season.

The chairman went on to sign 2 more players on loan, Kevin Trapp and Granit Xhaka in the Winter Transfer Window. Rumor has it that the signing of Sterling on Loan from Manchester City, but the papers had been lost through last minute communications issues. No fear though, the Brazilian Trios came through big for the Club and Country.

The Combination of Alexandre Pato, Renato Augusto and Malcom scored 16 of the teams final 20 goals in the second half of the year. The fans, manager and Chairman haven't thanked them enough for the attacking prowess. With the season finished, CrookdMoe will be sitting down with his advisors to figure out a plan to boost their attack and solidify their defense core.

- Corinthians Best Eleven -
View attachment 136516

Malcom has solidified his starting XI status this season by putting in great performances, one after the other. Finishing the season with 9 goals, 3 assists and 2 POM, he was named the club's MVP. Following the announcement, CrookdMoe has announced that the 19 year old will not be moving anywhere. Fans were happy with the news that all Transfer inquires about the wonderkid will be declined moving forward.

- Team News -
There have been talks of future deals that were in the works that have not been made public until they are allowed. The Chairman has made it clear that those deals were signed with the loan deals and will only become official when the new transfer window opens, upon further agreement with the respective Chairman.

Alright guys, I simulated forward a little bit and TV money has started to come in (I think it's TV money at least :D). Here is a table of all the most recent balances (league money yet to come in):

[TABLE="class: cms_table_grid, width: 500, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Club[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Balance[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]AC Milan[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]56.18 million[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Arsenal[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]50.86 million[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Atletico de Madrid[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]30.79 million[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Bayern[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]164 million[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Corinthians[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]19.74 million[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Chelsea[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]56.9 million[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]FC Barcelona[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]174 million[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Internazionale[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]- 33.31 million[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Juventus[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]36.69 million[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Leverkusen[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]22.76 million[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Manchester City[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]308 million[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Manchester United[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]81.5 million[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Paris Saint-Germain[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]498 million[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Real Madrid[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]197 million[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]SL Benfica[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]- 5.78 million[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]SSC Napoli[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]6.39 million[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Tottenham[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]39.51 million[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Valencia[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]15.48 million[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Now I feel like a right *** for complaining about how in debt I was :D

And there I was being worried about needing to sell off a few players...

And we're still in debt! :D

EDIT - We only got £20m TV money, others got over £100m... :( (HOW DO PSG HAVE THAT MUCH)

Last edited:
Manchester City will take number 10 -> 15 then. Will send message about manager soon.

Last edited:
Jesus Sugardaddy Christ. Oh well, time to prepare for City and PSG to buy the league.

Maybe remove sugar daddies of all clubs next year? :) It's hardly fair if some teams can completely disregard the financial aspect of the game :P

Jesus Sugardaddy Christ. Oh well, time to prepare for City and PSG to buy the league.

Maybe remove sugar daddies of all clubs next year? :) It's hardly fair if some teams can completely disregard the financial aspect of the game :P

This. Please this.

Back