FIFA World League 2.0 by Linecoigne1998 (chairman game)

Manchester United Transfer List

Sergio Romero (GK) - €10m
Phil Jones (DC) - €15m

Marcos Rojo (DC) - €13m
Antonio Valencia (anywhere on the right :D) - €8m
Ashley Young (AML) - €8m
Marouane Fellaini (MC) - €10m
Michael Carrick (MC/DMC) - Free
Bastioan Schweinsteiger (MC) - €12.5m
Wayne Rooney (AMC/STC) - €14m
James Wilson (ST) - €7m
Marcus Rashford (ST) - Loan
Zlatan Ibrahimovic (ST) - Free

I've put all my prices in euros since that's what all the finances seem to be going off :D

Prices negotiable, willing to sell most players apart from a very select few so PM me if you're interested in any of these listed players or any non listed players and we'll see if we can come to an agreement :)

View attachment 1068705
Transfer List:

Gael Clichy - €5.000.000,-
View attachment 136233
Still a world class left-back but Ricardo Rodriguez have taken over the first team spot. And I can't sit on both Clichy and Kolarov. One of the have too go, and until one is bought both will be listed.

Aleksandar Kolarov - €5.000.000,-
View attachment 136232
Well rounded left-back with a top tier crossing abilities, and as a bonus hes a set-piece taker as well. But same as above. It's simply makes sense to get one of Clichy and Kolarov sold.

Bruno Zuculini - €3.000.000,-
View attachment 136231
Young reliable midfielder who's a FM cult classic. A player that's developed and just waiting for the chance to establish himself as a high tier ball winning midfielder. Work dog with a passing foot!

Nolito - €13.500.000,-
View attachment 136230
Nolito broke out as one of Spain most dangerous left winger at Celta over the last 2 seasons. Even was the starter at the 2016 EURO. Simple enough we didn't play with attacking wingers like Nolito last season, and I don't think the new manager will either.

Fabien Delph - €5.000.000,-
View attachment 136229
Physical and mental beast of a midfielder. Typical modern box-to-box midfielder who simply is only transfer listed because I got at least 2 world class players in his position coming in. And hes already behind Gundogan, Toure and Gomes.

Fernandinho - €10.000.000,-
View attachment 136228
A class midfielder who is a great backup alternative for us. But could easily make it into several of others starting eleven. Hes a good player maker with a eye for going forward, but also a grinder in the defense. He has it all really.

Wilfried Bony - €10.000.000,-

View attachment 136227
Last years backup striker. But with Icardi and Kane coming in he moved down the rankings. A striker who will score goals both with his feet and his head. He brings raw physical power and high technique. He is the spitting image of a complete forward.

Stevan Jovetic - €15.000.000,-
View attachment 136226
I love this player very much. Been a fan since his Fiorentina days, and was crushed when he choose Manchester City over Juventus back in 2013. Was a good player last season for Inter on this save, and could be a leading player for most FWL Premiership sides. He can play as a striker or behind the striker. Possessing skills to both score himself and setup others.

Note all prices can be discussed on approach.

SLB Transfer List

Eduardo Salvio -
€50m/Andre Carrillo - €28m

Andreas Samaris - €37.5m

Eugene Makarenko -
€5m

Raúl Jiménez -
€9m

SLB Needs

Younger 1st Team GK

Younger 1st Team CB

Younger 1st Team ST

Backup RB

Key Player LW

Updated Chelsea Transfer List
Van ginkel: 10M
John Obi Mikel - 13M
Ramires - 10M
Victor Moses - 5.5M-10.5M
Papy Dijobodji - 900k
Kenneth Omeruo-2M
Lucas Piazon - 3M
Micheal Hector - 2M
Patrick Bamford - 2M

Loan List
Mario Paslic
B. Traore
Kenedy
Jermaine Boga
Todd Kane
Van Ginkel
Ruben Loftus Cheek
Dominic Solanke
Nathan
Lewis Baker
If you are interested in any players feel free to contact me. COYB

Updated Chelsea Transfer List
Van ginkel: 10M
John Obi Mikel - 13M
Ramires - 10M
Victor Moses - 5.5M-10.5M
Papy Dijobodji - 900k
Kenneth Omeruo-2M
Lucas Piazon - 3M
Micheal Hector - 2M
Patrick Bamford - 2M

Loan List
Mario Paslic
B. Traore
Kenedy
Jermaine Boga
Todd Kane
Van Ginkel
Ruben Loftus Cheek
Dominic Solanke
Nathan
Lewis Baker
If you are interested in any players feel free to contact me. COYB
Inbox is full

View attachment 1068635
PSG transfer list

View attachment 1068636Ezequiel Lavezzi, winger
Asking price: SOLD

View attachment 1068637Serge Aurier, right-back
Asking price: SOLD

View attachment 1068638Hatem Ben-Arfa, attacking midfielder
Asking price: 10 million

View attachment 1068639David Luiz, centre-back
Asking price: 20 million

View attachment 1068640Marcelo Grohe, goalkeeper
Asking price: 5 million

View attachment 1068643Walace, defensive midfielder
Asking price: 5 million

Juventus Transfer List

Mario Mandzukic - 15M
Still a top striker, scored 7 goals in 7 games for Croatia last year. Not favoured by Allegri, so has to go.

Kwadwo Asamoah -20M
Amazing box-to-box midfielder. Superb physicals!

Hernanes - 8M
Brilliant playmaker. Won't get in the team. Would be brilliant if given playing time.

Mauricio Isla - 4M
Can play anywhere on the right. At 28, has a lot of good years ahead of him.

Simone Zaza - 22M
Played the part of super-sub last year. Would be better off at a club where he gets playing time. Only 24 years old and an Italian international.

Neto - 5M
Brazilian 26 year old GK. Is on par with some starting GK's in the league, and is fairly young. Good reflexes and physical stats.

Corinthians - Transfer List

View attachment 136210
Corinthians Transfer List

With the Transfer Deadline passing in just under 24 hours, Corinthians have just released the list of players who they are willing to part ways with.

Cassio - Goalkeeper
Would be a good backup goalkeeper for any club.
Asking Price: 5,000,000

Gil - Defender
A 29 year old defender with one of the smallest wages in the league. Good balance, jumping reach. Known for marking his opponents tightly, he will put fear into his opponents eyes. Played every game for Corinthians except for 2 matches, due to a gashed head during training. Gives 100% on and off the field.
Asking Price: 22,000,000

Alexandre Pato - SOLD

- Prices are Negotiable -​

Last edited:
Not sure because I feel like we'd be paying way too much if we had to pay off a player's contract?

Could always just make it free? :D

Or perhaps pay off half of a players remaining contract? A quarter? A flat fee depending on whether they're key, first team, rotation, backup etc?

Could always just make it free? :D

Or perhaps pay off half of a players remaining contract? A quarter? A flat fee depending on whether they're key, first team, rotation, backup etc?

A quarter of their 'Yearly' Wage maybe? Some of these contracts are immense! lol

I think it should depend on how much balance the club has. You can decide the stipulations, but that's just my opinion

I think it should cost a bit! Maybe 1 years salary?

I think it should depend on how much balance the club has. You can decide the stipulations, but that's just my opinion
How about I make it work the same way that lower league transfers (depending on transfer budget/balance) and you have to pay either a year of the player's salary or 1.25 times that value or 1.5 times that value?

Back