FIFA World League 2.0 by Linecoigne1998 (chairman game)

Was a pleasant surprise too see that the AI had picked them up! Saw Barcelona AI picked up Kevin Volland, and Milan AI picked up Matias Kranevitter. Also sadly for CrookedMoe Napoli picked up Malcolm.

Edit: Feel your pain Znik. I was so ready too pounce on Bernd Leno only too realize Leverkusen came up.

BAYERN TRANSFER LIST

Javier Pastore - 15m
Radja Nainggolan - 15m
Javi Martinez - 40m
Mehdi Benatia - 12m
Franck Ribery - Free

Will accept offers on everyone else if you meet my asking price.

Also, will probably not access the save again and am only available until the early hours of Monday morning GMT.
Then I'll be on holiday, but I'll try and check in on the save if there's WiFi.

Also, looking for a CB, CM and LM - PM me if you have one I would be interested in.

NO!!!!! Two of my best players moved by cpu. :( Malcom to Napoli and Renato Augusto to Monaco. Thats not cool!

Juventus looking for a RB, CB and possibly GK (needs to be top quality). Transfer list will come later!

Manchester United Transfer List

Sergio Romero (GK) - €10m
Phil Jones (DC) - €15m

Marcos Rojo (DC) - €13m
Antonio Valencia (anywhere on the right :D) - €8m
Ashley Young (AML) - €8m
Marouane Fellaini (MC) - €10m
Michael Carrick (MC/DMC) - Free
Bastioan Schweinsteiger (MC) - €12.5m
Wayne Rooney (AMC/STC) - €14m
James Wilson (ST) - €7m
Marcus Rashford (ST) - Loan
Zlatan Ibrahimovic (ST) - Free

I've put all my prices in euros since that's what all the finances seem to be going off :D

Prices negotiable, willing to sell most players apart from a very select few so PM me if you're interested in any of these listed players or any non listed players and we'll see if we can come to an agreement :)

Also, is it possible to release players? And if so, what does it cost?

Last edited:
Ash, is it possible to release players? And if so, what does it cost?
I guess that could be an option yes, would need to see what others think about the cost and all though :)
When did City get De Vrij and Kane? In the save at the end of last season they're at Lazio and Spurs respectively. Did the CPU buy them between them and the most recent save?
Unfortunately I had to simulate until the beginning of the transfer window in-game to refresh and have the promoted teams come in the league so the CPU did make some transfers already, sorry about that :(

Could someone people post a screenshot of all of Athelticos transfers, thank you

also, releasing players, should pay the remainder of the contract.

Juventus Transfer List

Mario Mandzukic - 17.5M
Still a top striker, scored 7 goals in 7 games for Croatia last year. Not favoured by Allegri, so has to go.

Hernanes - 10M
Brilliant playmaker. Won't get in the team. Would be brilliant if given playing time.

Mauricio Isla - 5M
Can play anywhere on the right. At 28, has a lot of good years ahead of him.

Simone Zaza - 25M
Played the part of super-sub last year. Would be better off at a club where he gets playing time. Only 24 years old and an Italian international.

Neto - 7.5M
Brazilian 26 year old GK. Is on par with some starting GK's in the league, and is fairly young. Good reflexes and physical stats.

Could someone people post a screenshot of all of Athelticos transfers, thank you

I thought about that but imagine I wanted to release someone like Lavezzi who's on really high wages, releasing him would probably cost more than just straight up selling him :P

Hi mate. My sceenshot's being a bit dodgy so I'll just type out your ins and outs over the last season and in this window :)

In:
Jonas Hofmann (Dortumd) - €13.75m
Dejan Joveljic (Red Star) - €1.9m
Luan (ATM) - €15.75m

Out:
Matias Kranevitter (AC Milan) - €15.25m
Silvio (Fiorentina) - €2.7m
Jesus Gamez (Zenit) - €2.8m
Antoine Griezmann (Manchester United) - €45.5m

REAL MADRID
TRANSFER LIST

Kiko Casilla - 13M €
Pepe - 1M €
Fabio Coentrao - 11M €
Lucas Silva - 20M €
Casemiro - 40M €
Lucas Vazquez - 8M €

FOR LOAN
Asensio
Kovacic
Maisonnial
Odegaard

If I've not received a PM from the chairmen who have been inactive on this (samjohpos, NathWalker, Batajakiller) by today 7pm GMT to let me know that they'll keep participating, their clubs will become available to take over (Barcelona for samjohpos, rest were relegated).

Last edited:
Back