FIFA10 FM-Base Xbox360 Tournament

Do you want to use the transfer update? (Note: Poll shuts art 1st September 00:00)

• Yes

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • No

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ewww, Scott.

Wanna play 2night fella? I have cricket tourney today.

Ha! I think he is still at his wedding buddy but not sure what time he gets home.

I am Back from the killer night last nite, dont ask but my head hurts still. I plaay you 2nite or whenener dunc.

How the **** did mr defence win his group, I call shenanigans!

Was about to play Jossh and he said

Hey mate my game has a big scratch all the way around it and it wont work, my brother just brought it me :( I'll get it fixed in game soon - but i don't want to waste your time so you can go through ok mate. just post on the thread and i'll confirm.

Shame really :(

Was about to play Jossh and he said

Hey mate my game has a big scratch all the way around it and it wont work, my brother just brought it me :( I'll get it fixed in game soon - but i don't want to waste your time so you can go through ok mate. just post on the thread and i'll confirm.

Shame really :(

Oh that's unfortunate :( If/when Joshh confirms do you just want a bye into the next round or would you like me to draft in the best third place finisher?

BEST 3rd Place finisher, dont give wes a bye for the love of god.

Best 3rd place finisher is fine with me, as long as they were active in the tournament. I don't want to play someone who took too long to finish his results because they might take forever to play me.

Your call Alex. Out of interest, who is the best 3rd place finisher?

Last edited:
Best runner up was pokerjoker, however he only played two games out of six. Next most active was Ronan so he can take Josh's place. Well done Ronan.

Well pokerjoker just said he's willing to play but if you say Ronan then Ronan it is. Will catch him tomorrow.

Well pokerjoker just said he's willing to play but if you say Ronan then Ronan it is. Will catch him tomorrow.

the problem was pete only played 2 games against me, whilst ronan played 4 games. Very sad state that 4 games was next best after athe groups game.

the problem was pete only played 2 games against me, whilst ronan played 4 games. Very sad state that 4 games was next best after athe groups game.

Exactly what Scott said. Poker only played 2 games however Ronan played 4 so he showed more commitment so it is only fair really. I am sorry that not more games were played, was disappointing.

I don't mind who I play, I could of easily said I'd taken the bye :) I was just talking to Pete in party chat and he said he'd play.

I don't mind who I play, I could of easily said I'd taken the bye :) I was just talking to Pete in party chat and he said he'd play.

In which case, if Pete said he'd play then I'll give it to him seeing as he was the best third place.

Nah Ronan was more active so it's only fair as you say.

Just double checked my little results table and Ronan was more active so I'll stick by my original instinct and give it to him.

Me and Scott just played.

Scott 2 - 4 Me
Me 7 - 0 Scott

Was good games, I scored a 40 yard free kick in the 1st game, and then a 45 yard free kick in the 2nd game. Scott had more shots than me in both games, but his finishing was woeful. :) Good game buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.