FIFA10 FM-Base Xbox360 Tournament

Do you want to use the transfer update? (Note: Poll shuts art 1st September 00:00)

• Yes

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • No

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks gents. Results noted.

Shay Given 1 - 7 Craven
Craven 4 - 0 Shay Given

He wasn't in the mood so he quit at 4-0, it's a shame really, hope you have more fun with Max and Luke.

Shay Given 1 - 7 Craven
Craven 4 - 0 Shay Given

He wasn't in the mood so he quit at 4-0, it's a shame really, hope you have more fun with Max and Luke.
Sorry for quitting but i really couldnt be arsed playing on being 11-1 down :S

Sorry for quitting but i really couldnt be arsed playing on being 11-1 down :S

Don't worry mate, it isn't an aggregate score. Think of it like the Champions League group format. Please ensure your other games are completed. Thank you.

You wanna play our games now Shay?
:S Sorry not right now bit ****** with Fifa atm, ill try and play you later

Don't worry mate, it isn't an aggregate score. Think of it like the Champions League group format. Please ensure your other games are completed. Thank you.

I forgot about that, but i wouldnt really have had a chance in the rest of the second game anyway.

Scotts nipped out to the bank Ron, he said he'd be back online later.

Really good to see some efforts being made :)

i play soon enough ronan

@alex, if the knock out games need to be completed this weekend(deadline for groups is 2mo right?) i will not be able to do it, i am at an wedding in wolves all weekend, leave straight after the england game friday, then wedding and reception saturday, travelling home sunday afternoon, I COULD CATCH UP ON ANY GAME, MONDAY MORNING THOUGH.

i play soon enough ronan

@alex, if the knock out games need to be completed this weekend(deadline for groups is 2mo right?) i will not be able to do it, i am at an wedding in wolves all weekend, leave straight after the england game friday, then wedding and reception saturday, travelling home sunday afternoon, I COULD CATCH UP ON ANY GAME, MONDAY MORNING THOUGH.

Not to worry mate, the deadline for the group stages is Saturday so I shall set the 1st knockout round deadline of Tuesday mate. You'll be fine. And thanks for letting me know babes.

Chelsea(ronan) 1- 5 (Scott*) Madrid

madrid( Scott*) 4-2 chelsea(ronan)

Lots of goals :)

When do you wanna play peter, all i got to do is play you now.

Last edited:
AdzKingIV and Alex, will either of you be available tonight? (Since Adz just signed off after I sent him a message)

Scott( madrid) 2-3 (peter) Juve

Juve 1-2 Madrid

Alex i make myself on 13 points.

2 wins against ronan, a win against frank and peter, one draw with frank and a loss.

Chelsea(ronan) 1- 5 (Scott*) Madrid

madrid( Scott*) 4-2 chelsea(ronan)

Lots of goals :)

When do you wanna play peter, all i got to do is play you now.

Thanks mate, Peter told me he'll be on after Eastenders.

AdzKingIV and Alex, will either of you be available tonight? (Since Adz just signed off after I sent him a message)

I'll be on about quarter past 8ish.

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

Scott( madrid) 2-3 (peter) Juve

Juve 1-2 Madrid

Alex i make myself on 13 points.

2 wins against ronan, a win against frank and peter, one draw with frank and a loss.

13 points that's right mate.

Just added Shay on XBL, hopefully he'll come online tonight. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.