FIFA10 FM-Base Xbox360 Tournament

Do you want to use the transfer update? (Note: Poll shuts art 1st September 00:00)

• Yes

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • No

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex 3-1 Nubikal
Nubikal 0-5 Alex

**** this, there's only so many cut backs I can handle. Does no one enjoy actual football on these forums?

---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

Adz, I forfeit our games

Well so far, Adz hasn't turned up to any games despite me sending PM's to him. At the moment you and Josh are both on 2 points, however Josh is going through atm as he has scored 2 goals and you've scored one!

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

What time do the games have to be done by tomorrow? I'm out tomorrow pretty much all day after 11ish until about 7/8ish, and haven't been able to catch Shay all of today when I was online sadly.

You have until 8pm tomorrow mate, if games are not complete they will be marked as a draw unfortunately.

Alex 3-1 Nubikal
Nubikal 0-5 Alex

Well so far, Adz hasn't turned up to any games despite me sending PM's to him. At the moment you and Josh are both on 2 points, however Josh is going through atm as he has scored 2 goals and you've scored one!

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

You have until 8pm tomorrow mate, if games are not complete they will be marked as a draw unfortunately.
Okay, doubt I'll be able to catch him then, sorry mate.

I am available to play this morning Shay, and as long as you do not win then i am pretty sure me and Wes are the confirmed Top 2

Craven p6 18
Luke p5 9
Shay p3 0
Max p4 0

I'm available until quarter to 12 today and then I have no idea what time tonight, probably around 8/9 o'clock.

I am available to play this morning Shay, and as long as you do not win then i am pretty sure me and Wes are the confirmed Top 2

Craven p6 18
Luke p5 9
Shay p3 0
Max p4 0

Correct. 2 hours till deadline, all unplayed games will be marked as 0-0

Dunc P6 Pts 12
iNickStuff P6 Pts 1
Nathan P4 Pts 4
Magiboy P4 Pts12
Nathan and Magiboy to play, if not done by tomorrow, draws will be awarded. Although doesnt matter anyway as Magiboy has qualified, just depends on 1st or 2nd place.

Im really sorry guys, but i cant get home before the deadline. Correct me if im wrong, but as far as I can see, im corrently on the first place in my group, although I've only played four games. If I have to be "punished" for missing my last two matches against Nathan, it's fine if I get the second place, but as I said, I think Im number one in the group :)

Im really sorry guys, but i cant get home before the deadline. Correct me if im wrong, but as far as I can see, im corrently on the first place in my group, although I've only played four games. If I have to be "punished" for missing my last two matches against Nathan, it's fine if I get the second place, but as I said, I think Im number one in the group :)

I'll need to work it all out in a bit but you're definitely through.

Anyone in my group up for a game ?
Alex I sent you a message on xbox.
I've sent joshh a VM.
In the OP it says I am Newcastle but I'm Huddersfield :S

Last edited:
Anyone in my group up for a game ?
Alex I sent you a message on xbox.
I've sent joshh a VM.
In the OP it says I am Newcastle but I'm Huddersfield :S

Go on then. You've left it a bit late tbh though mate, will be on in a sec.

Go on then. You've left it a bit late tbh though mate, will be on in a sec.

Right mate , I'll go on now.
What happens if I don't play joshh because I have tried to contact him ?

Alex 10-0 Adzking
Adzking 1-3 Alex

I am just about to go out now for a few beers with the lads, therefore I am extending the deadling until around midnight. All games that are carried out between now and then are to be PRIVATE MESSAGED to myself. As stated, all games that are not played will result in a 0-0 scoreline no matter what.

Huddersfield 0 - 10 Liverpool
Alex smithies skinned gerrard and torres

Liverpool 3 - 1 Huddersfield
Alex smithies skinned ryan Babel

Why so serious ?

DEADLINE CLOSED, ALL GAMES THAT HAVEN'T BEEN PLAYED WILL RESULT IN A 0-0 DRAW.

DRAW FOR QUARTER FINALS TO BE MADE TOMORROW MORNING. WINNER OF EACH GROUP WILL PLAY RUNNER UP OF ANOTHER. PM'S WILL BE SENT OUT AND OP UPDATED WHEN DRAW MADE.

Teams in pot for Quarter Final:

Group A:
Craven as winner
Luke as runner up

Group B:
Scott
as winner
Frankie as runner up

Group C:
Magiboy
as winner
Dunc as runner up

Group D:
Alex
as winner
Joshh as runner up.

Any queries with this please PM me and I will provide documents with results etc.

decided I will be supporting the king prawn (Duncanator) for the rest of the tourney ;).

QUARTER FINAL DRAW:

Scott V Dunc
Alex V Luke
Craven V Joshh
Magiboy V Frankie

All games are to be played over two legs with an aggregate score determining the winner. Games to be completed by Wednesday 8th September at 6pm.

Thank you.

Ewww, Scott.

Wanna play 2night fella? I have cricket tourney today.

Status
Not open for further replies.